Academic Excellence Scholarship at Griffith University in Australia 2020
The Griffith University in Australia is offering the International Student Academic Excellence Scholarship to deserving International students who are willing to undergo a degree program at the Institution.
The scholarship award is structured for exceptional foreign students applying for an undergraduate and postgraduate coursework program at Griffith University.
Application Deadline: September 30, 2020
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate and postgraduate coursework programs
Value of Award: 25% of tuition fees
Number of Awards: Not known
Eligibility for Academic Excellence Scholarship at Griffith University
- Candidates should be a national of a nation other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Applicants must have a full-time student starting in either Trimester 3 2020, or Trimester 1, 2, or 3 2021.
- Applicants should have a minimum GPA in previous studies of 5.5 or above on a 7 point scale or equivalent. Check your eligibility in the Minimum GPA conditions (PDF).
- Applicants may need to take an English language test to demonstrate you met the English language requirements for your degree.
How to Apply for Academic Excellence Scholarship at Griffith University
No specific application is required for admission. The university will automatically identify eligible students at the time of assessment for entry into undergraduate and postgraduate coursework
- Submit an application to study an undergraduate program or postgraduate coursework program at Griffith University.
- Your application will be assessed for eligibility.
- If you are successful we will advise you in your Letter of Offer, in Tuition and other fees – Additional information.
Receiving the scholarship
- Once you commence your study at Griffith, the scholarship award will be applied before the census date of each applicable trimester. You are required to pay the outstanding balance of fees, on the basis of your enrolment, by the census date.
- To maintain the scholarship deduction you must be enrolled full-time (40CP) in your program unless credit prevents full-time enrolment.
Visit The Official Website For More Information
- September 30, 2020
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other Australia scholarships here