The Ampère Excellence Scholarships offer exceptional international students with the chance to pursue one of the eligible Master’s programs provided at ENS de Lyon.
The ENS de Lyon and its associates provide scholarship awards for exceptional foreign students to enroll in its Master’s programs in the Exact Sciences, the Arts, and Human and Social Sciences (with the exception of FEADép Master’s programs):
- Ampère Scholarships of Excellence
- Master’s programs involved: all Master’s programs (with the exception of FEADép Master’s programs)
- Amount: 1,000€ a month during one or two academic years
- More information: firstname.lastname@example.org
ENS de Lyon, France
Level and Field(s) of study:
All Master’s Degree Programs in the Arts, Exact Sciences, or the Human and Social Sciences provided at ENS de Lyon (with the exception of FEADép Master’s programs)
Number of Scholarships:
The scholarship award is 1000€ each month for 1-2 years.
Eligibility for Ampère Excellence Scholarships at ENS de Lyon
You must be an international student. Contact the institution for the complete eligibility requirements.
How to Apply for Ampère Excellence Scholarships at ENS de Lyon
To apply, you must complete and submit the online application form and upload supporting documents by 8 January 2021, 11.59 pm (Time at Lyon – France).
Complete and submit the online application form (please read carefully the procedure below before to fill the application)
- Credential to be submitted in the application form
- All candidates:
- Two referee forms from professors who have close knowledge of your work: download the referee evaluation form (the document on the right of this page)
- Motivation Letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Certificate of diplomas and degrees already obtained (ex: Bachelor degree)
- University academic transcript of records
- If you are putting in for a Master’s degree program in the Humanities, Arts, Languages or Social Sciences:
- a summary of your research project in French (3 pages maximum) the reasons motivating the choice, the rationalization in relation to former research in the same field (whether private or not), methodological direction, an analytical bibliography, a list of personal publications or participation in conferences (if applicable)
- a certificate of Proficiency in French: DALF, DELF, TCF. If you are coming from a French Speaking country (see List of officially French-speaking countries on the right of this page), you can join a letter in French that explain this part
- If you are putting in for admission in the Exact Sciences: a certificate of Aptitude in French (DALF, DELF, TCF) and in English (IELTS or TOEFL).
- If you do not speak French, please attach a letter specifying this point.
Please visit the official website (link found below) to obtain the application form and for additional information on how to apply for this scholarship award.
- 8 January 2021
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other France scholarships here