UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School in Ireland welcomes applications for the Bord Bia scholarships available to foreign students for the 2021/2022 academic session.
UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School is the foremost business school in Ireland with more than 1,300 graduates every year. They are one of an exclusive group of business schools globally to boast of the triple crown of accreditation from EQUIS, AACSB and AMBA and are constantly ranked in the global top 100 by the Financial Times. Accreditations are your assurance that you will acquire a first-class degree, placing the school and their graduates in the minds of the global business community.
Their professional Masters programs afford you the chance to focus your learning and career path on particulars areas. They provide an extensive range of programs for business and non-business graduates in subject areas like Banking and Finance, Accounting, Management, Human Resource Management, Marketing and MIS (Management Information Systems).
There are 70 International Scholarship award opportunities where you grow the professionalism you require to become a future leader in the food sector. They are now requesting applications from fresh and experienced graduates from all fields/roles to join one of their four Bord Bia scholarships.
Applicant qualifying for more than one scholarship award or bursary and successful in that, cannot add or merge them. They will be granted the award with the higher amount. Applicants cannot transfer or use one scholarship award or bursary between or against another program. Scholarship awards and bursaries are also not permitted to be deferred to a future academic session so will be granted to the candidate for the year they are given a place only in UCD Smurfit. That is, candidates cannot defer their place in UCD Smurfit to a future session.
Worth of Bord Bia Scholarships
- Full tuition fees paid
- Tax-free bursary paid (up to €30,000 each 12 months)
Eligibility for Bord Bia Scholarships
- A 3rd level qualification, at least 2.1
- A minimum of 2-4 years’ experience for respective MSc programs and no work experience is needed for the Postgraduate Diploma.
- Devoted to a career in the Irish food, drink and agribusiness sector.
- Although proficiency in some foreign languages is needed for particular markets, this is not an absolute criterion as there are also English speaking locations. Proficiency is needed for markets like German, French, Spanish, Dutch, Italian, Polish, Russian, Japanese, Korean or Chinese. English speaking locations include USA, UK, U.A.E., Holland, Australia, and Sweden. Note: locations are subject to verification.
- Exceptional communication and report writing skills
- Experience with MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word and PM
How to Apply for Bord Bia Scholarships
To be given consideration for the Bord Bia Scholarships, you must;
- Fill out the online Scholarship Application Form.
- All compulsory fields must be filled out.
- You will get confirmation that your application has been successfully submitted.
Applicants may apply for a number of scholarship awards. If they are successful in obtaining more than one scholarship award, however, they may only accept one scholarship award bursary. Scholarship awards cannot be added together or merged. They will be granted the award with the higher amount. Applicants cannot transfer or make use of one scholarship award or bursary between or against another program. Scholarship awards and bursaries are also not permitted to be deferred to a future academic session. It is only valid and granted to the candidate for the year they are granted a place in UCD Smurfit. If a candidate, subsequently, elects to defer their offer, they will lose their scholarship award or bursary and will have to apply in the future.
Please be aware that UCD Belfield programs run together with UCD Smurfit School – MSc in Biotherapeutics and Business, MSc in Biotechnology and Business, and MSc in International Law and Business – are not qualified for Scholarships. UCD Smurfit School Scholarship awards are not applicable to programs in UCD Smurfit Executive Development or UCD Belfield campus.
Applications end on April 30, 2021.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other UK scholarships here