Breda University in the Netherlands has announced available BUas Scholarships at Breda University, this scholarship is for undergraduate studies.
Breda University is one of the most prestigious universities in the world and they have been offering scholarships to students yearly and this scholarship is for students that wish to pursue their undergraduate studies in the Institution.
This article is for you if you have any of the following questions or search queries regarding the BUas Scholarships at Breda University.
- How can I apply for BUas Scholarships at Breda University?
- What is the deadline for the BUas Scholarships at Breda University?
- What are the basic requirements for BUas Scholarships at Breda University?
- News and updates about BUas Scholarships at Breda University?
- BUas Scholarships at Breda University Closing date?
- Available BUas Scholarships at Breda University?
Before applying for the BUas Scholarships at Breda University, applicants must meet all the requirements for the particular scholarship program they’re applying for.
Here are a few things to consider before applying for the BUas Scholarships at Breda University:
- Make sure you’re eligible.
- Read through the requirements and course overview.
- Have all your documentation intact.
BUas Scholarships at Breda University – Details
The Breda University in the Netherlands is awarding the BUas Bachelor Scholarship awards to students who are looking at obtaining a degree program at the school.
BUas Bachelor Scholarship award has been structured to assist non-EU/EEA students who pay the full tuition costs (institution fee) for one of the bachelor’s programs at Breda University of Applied Sciences. Each year, a specified number of scholarship awards is open for non-EU/EEA-students to add to the expenses of the tuition fee. It consists of a € 3,000 reduction of the tuition fee in the first year of studying at BUas and a € 1,500 reduction of the tuition fee in the consecutive years.
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: Up to € 3,000
Number of Awards: Not known
- Applicants must possess a non-EU/EEA nationality
- Applicants will be registered for his/her first year as a student at BUas
- Applicants meet the visa requirements for entering and residing in the Netherlands as a foreigner
- Candidates are required have obtained a minimum of 48 ECTS during the previous academic year
How to apply for BUas Scholarships at Breda University
Interested candidates have to secure admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the school. After that, you can apply for the award.
Visit The Official Website For More Information
- May 1, 2020
Disclaimer: Poisenews.com is a scholarship website and we do not give scholarships unless stated otherwise, what we do is publish verified and available scholarships from reputable institutions across the globe for international students that wish to study abroad.
Latest Scholarships Available For You To Study Abroad!
Join over 278,020 other subscribers
Enter your email below and click subscribe.