Vice-Chancellor’s Business Scholarships at University of Otago for foreign students welcome, support, and identify the very best international candidates registering in an undergraduate Business degree at the University of Otago.
The scholarship awards acknowledge academic excellence, multiplicity, and leadership potential in supporting exceptional candidates in their studies. The scholarship awards are also structured to support those candidates best placed to make a constructive impact on society in their future careers.
Application Deadline: October 31, 2020; April 30, 2021
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: NZ$10,000 for tuition fees
Number of Awards: Varies
Eligibility for Business Scholarships at University of Otago
- Applicants must be International students
- Candidates have to be planning to enroll for full-time study in one of the following programs:
Bachelor of Commerce (BCom)
Bachelor of Arts and Commerce (BACom)
Bachelor of Commerce and Science (BComSc)
- Applicants must be proficient in the English Language
- Scholarship applicants must be:
- International students who are not New Zealand citizens or permanent residents; and
- Who have completed:
- Their final year of secondary school overseas or in New Zealand achieving a University Entrance qualification equivalent to NZQA Level 3, or
- A recognized overseas pre-matriculation course equivalent to NZQA Level 4; or
- The University of Otago’s Foundation Year
How to Apply for Business Scholarships at University of Otago
It is not required to make a formal application for this award. All the candidates will be given automatic consideration for this application after taking admission in an applicable program.
Beneficiaries presently studying at high school in New Zealand will be notified of the scholarship award in early October.
Other beneficiaries, including those overseas, will be notified of the scholarship award in their Offer of Place.
The selection of scholarship beneficiaries is at the pleasure of the University of Otago.
Visit The Official Website For More Information
- October 31, 2020
- April 30, 2021
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other New Zealand scholarships here