Chinese Government Scholarships for International Students in 2022/2023
Owing to China’s huge oldness and diverse culture, the Chinese Government Scholarships for International Students has been seen to appear as the most desirable scholarships study for foreign students. With China’s upgraded levels of education and a variety of scholarships, Chinese colleges attract a large number of overseas candidates. The country brings about wonderful experiences to engage yourself in a foreign culture, learn fresh abilities, and improve your professional possibilities.
The Chinese Government Scholarships for International Students is one such initiative. The Chinese University Program was developed by China’s Ministry of Education with the aim of developing extraordinary worldwide developing and improving the view of China’s postsecondary learning.
Worth of Chinese Government Scholarships for International Students
- Registration Fee.
- Candidates are qualified for dormitory coverage.
- Basic Health Insurance.
- Monthly basis stipend to cover candidates personal needs.
Eligibility for Chinese Government Scholarship for International Students
- The applicant must be an international student to be qualified for the scholarship.
- To be qualified for the undergraduate program, the applicant must be below the age of 25 while the applicant must be below the age of 35 to be eligible to apply for a master’s degree.
- Each candidate must have their undergraduate degree when applying for a master’s.
- To be qualified to apply for Chinese Government Scholarships for International Students doctoral, the candidate must be below the age of 40. The applicant must have their master’s degree to be qualified for entry in a doctoral degree.
- The applicant must also be in good mental and physical health.
- To be qualified for a General Scholar Program, the scholar must be a high school graduate and below the age of 45 while the candidate should have a master’s degree or an associate professor to be eligible for a Senior Scholar Program. The age requirement for this is to be below 50.
How to Apply for Chinese Government Scholarships for International Students
- Fill the Chinese Government Scholarships application form online on the CGS portal. The application is compulsory to be filled in English or Chinese.
- Create an account and fill out the biodata. Each candidate will need to pick the kind of scholarship and the code of sanctioned agencies or universities at the start of the online application form. You are allowed to apply for up to 3 Chinese colleges.
- Each candidate needs to add the agency number of the selected Chinese University.
- After you must have filled up the online form for the scholarship, you are required to upload all the compulsory documentation in PDF format. Once you have submitted the Chinese Government Scholarships online application, you are to download it.
- Then each candidate will determine if their preferred Chinese university involves an online admissions application as well or not. However, if the admission application at a selected Chinese University is required then locate the admissions portal of the preferred University, create an account, and fill out the application form with necessary documents.
- The candidate has to attach the Chinese Government Scholarships downloaded application form in Chinese University’s admissions application portal. Let’s say for instance, the college requests an online application, upload it with the Chinese Government Scholarship application on the college’s webpage. Submit admissions application then download the form.
- Now each candidate got two downloaded forms; first one by the Chinese Government Scholarships portal and the second by the preferred Chinese University portal. So you need tom prepare two sets of forms, document copies, and then mail them to the College for final review.
Application Deadline of Chinese Government Scholarships for International Students
Chinese Government Scholarships for International Students applications are usually accepted between the January to April of every year. Many timeframes apply to different designated Chinese organizations or colleges. The applicant must double-check the deadlines of the colleges they are interested in attending.
Please note that Some Chinese Universities such as HIT China will start accepting Chinese Government Scholarships for International Students from November 2021.
The fully-funded Chinese Government Scholarships for International Students will be open for online applications in over 250 Chinese Universities from November 1, 2021. The application deadline to submit your application for the Scholarship will be March 30, 2022.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other China scholarships here