The University of Exeter is now accepting applications for its partially funded Class of 2023 Progression International Scholarships.
About the University of Exeter and the Scholarship
The University of Exeter is happy to provide students with the opportunity to finish their master’s degree in the UK. For the academic year 2023–2024, they are eligible to apply for the Class of 2023 Progression International Scholarships.
Both domestic and foreign students are eligible to apply for this scholarship grant. To be considered, candidates must apply to the University of Exeter’s stand-alone master’s degree program. 10% of the first-year tuition will be covered by the scholarship grant.
Exeter, Devon, England, United Kingdom, is home to the public research institution known as the University of Exeter. St Luke’s College, Exeter School of Science, Exeter School of Art, and Camborne School of Mines, which were its predecessor schools, were founded in 1838, 1855, 1863, and 1888, respectively. These institutions joined to form the new university when the University of Exeter was granted a royal charter in 1955. In post-nominals, the University of Exeter is known as Exon (from the Latin Exoniensis), and this suffix is applied to both academic and honorary degrees from the university.
The university’s four campuses are Streatham and St. Luke’s in Exeter, Truro and Penryn in Cornwall, and Streatham and St. Luke’s in Exeter. Exeter, Devon is where the institution is mostly located, acting as the region’s principal hub for higher education. The university’s main campus, Streatham, is where many of the administrative buildings are situated. The Penryn campus is maintained by the Falmouth University and Combined Universities in Cornwall (CUC) program. More than 1.2 million printed books, periodicals from the past, and specialized collections are kept in the Exeter Streatham Campus Library. The institution’s yearly revenue for 2021–2022 was £587.9 million, with £106.8 million coming from grants and contracts for research, and £685.4 million going toward expenses.
Details About Class of 2023 Progression International Scholarships:
Scholarship Sponsor: University of Exeter
Scholarship Value: 10% of the first-year tuition fee
Number of awards: One
Study level: Master
Host Institution(s): University of Exeter
Eligibility Criteria for Class of 2023 Progression International Scholarships
- Students from the UK and other nations are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Courses or Subjects: Students may apply to the University of Exeter’s postgraduate MA, MSc, MRes, MFA, LLM, Ph.D., or MPhil programs.
- Eligibility Requirements: Class of 2023 Progression International Scholarship candidates must fulfill all of the requirements listed below to be considered:
- The applicants must enroll in 2023/24 and fulfill the admission criteria for the postgraduate program they have selected.
Application Procedure for Class of 2023 Progression International Scholarships
- To submit an admissions application, students can log in to the university online. No separate scholarship application is necessary; all candidates will be taken into consideration right away.
- Supporting Records: The university requires the following paperwork from the students:
- Proof of language proficiency
- One piece of advice
- Personal assertion
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must satisfy the academic prerequisites for their chosen postgraduate program, which are often a related bachelor’s degree
- Language Prerequisite: The following English language proficiency exam results must be submitted by the students:
IELTS – 6.0
TOELF IBT – 87
PTE – 64
LanguageCert International ESOL SELT – B2
This grant will be automatically given to qualified University of Exeter continuing students who enroll for classes in 2023–2024. There is no need for a different application. Through the university’s Fast Track application portal, the current University of Exeter students can apply to one of the school’s solo taught Master’s programs. You must apply online using the university’s standard application portal if you want to be considered for one of the research degree programs offered by the school.
The Application Deadline is: 31st August 2023
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other UK scholarships here.