Copenhagen Business School Scholarships in Information Systems and Internet 2022/2023
You are interested in furthering your education in Denmark. Good news! Copenhagen Business School Scholarships in Information Systems and Internet is currently ongoing application. In this article, we will discuss more about the scholarship, its worth, eligibility and application process.
The Copenhagen Business School team will focus on developing business models for Embedded AI. In Embedded AI environments there is a need to move past established business models to technique which reflect embedded AI’s distributed nature, associated hardware constraints and shared infrastructure.
In this factor and given a foundation of traditional and present state of the art business models, the Copenhagen Business School team will develop scenarios of several types of business models in an ecosystem of complementary and even covering embedded AI services. The CBS team will eventually propose business models where the distributed and shared nature of embedded AI is captured.
The Department of Management, Society and Communication (MSC) at CBS invites applications for one vacant PhD scholarship within the department areas of research. Multi-disciplinary by design, MSC leverages the synergies of its faculty to search the conditions and practices of responsible management, organization and governance in a developing world, sharing the same concern with culture, communication and context as lenses to understand the interaction and interdependencies of business and society.
Lists of Document Required for Copenhagen Business School Scholarships Application
The scholarship application must include a five-page project description. The project description must include:
- a presentation of an original research question
- a description of the initial theoretical framework and method
- a work plan for the three years
- diploma for bachelor’s and master’s degree or other certificates at an equivalent level as well as the grade transcripts
- a presentation of the proposed empirical material
- a list of articles and publications (if applicable)
- one example of a selected written work (e.g. master’s thesis)
- a concise curriculum vitae (CV)
Worth of Copenhagen Business School Scholarships in Information Systems and Internet
- The scholarship runs for a period of three years, and it includes teaching obligations equivalent to six months’ work (840 work hours).
- The Copenhagen Business School Scholarships are fully salaried positions, according to the national Danish collective agreement. The monthly salary is currently approximately DKK 27,871 op til DKK 33,659 which depends on seniority and a pension contribution making 17.1%.
- The scholarship also include an office space, tuition fees and travel costs (according to the current Copenhagen Business School agreement).
- Employment and Salary level take place in line with the Ministry of Finance’s agreement with the Academics’ Central Organization.
Eligibility for Copenhagen Business School Scholarships in Information Systems and Internet
To be qualified for Copenhagen Business School Scholarships, each candidate must be able to show an understanding of:
- Qualitative and quantitative research methods.
- Digital platforms and/or digital infrastructures.
- Digital ecosystems and digital business models.
- The Industrial Internet of Things and/or applications of AI in an industrial context.
- An understanding of associated information systems and strategic management theory.
- Have fluency in written and oral English
- The department will give priority to applicants with high grades from their universities.
- Have a basic education at master’s level (corresponding to the 3 + 2 Bologna process)
- Have received the grade of 10 (or equivalent) for the master’s thesis according to the Danish 7-point grading scale
- Have a weighted grade point average of at least 8.2 on the Danish 7-point grading scale for the bachelor’s and master’s degree combined or alternatively a weighted grade point average must be at least 9.5 for the master’s degree alone
- Have completed the master’s program before starting the PhD program at CBS
- Master academic English at a high level in writing and speaking
How to Apply for Copenhagen Business School Scholarships in Information Systems and Internet
If you are interested in these scholarship and you are eligible, visit the school’s website.
Application Deadline for Copenhagen Business School Scholarships in Information Systems and Internet
The application deadline for these scholarship December 31, 2021.
Official Website: Click here
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other Denmark scholarships here