Cormac Costelloe Dell Financial Services Scholarship at UCD in Ireland 2021
Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School at University College Dublin in Ireland is accepting applications for the Cormac Costelloe Dell Financial Services Scholarship award program in 2021.
UCD Smurfit School’s achievement is attributed to a steadfast devotion to excellence. They are internationally ranked and possess the impressive triple accreditation from the United States, European and UK accrediting bodies.
One of the foundations of its reputation as one of the world’s foremost business schools is the quality and professionalism of its Faculty. At UCD Smurfit School, they hire prominent academics from all over the world, building diverse and motivating teaching and research environment. They have the best variety of people, scholars, faculty and professional staff to motivate your imagination and arouse your creativity in the best possible way.
Worth of Cormac Costelloe Dell Financial Services Scholarship
The scholarship award provides the full tuition fees for the MSc in Finance.
Eligibility for Cormac Costelloe Dell Financial Services Scholarship
- A candidate already possessing an overall Hons 1.1 degree grade (or foreign equivalent) or who attains this same overall degree result in summer prior to the start of the Program.
- Exceptionally written essay question answers in the program application and also an exceptional online Kira interview as part of the online application to the Program.
Terms and Conditions for Cormac Costelloe Dell Financial Services Scholarship
- This scholarship award is available to EU or non-EU candidates except full-time staffs of UCD.
- The scholarship award is restricted to those who will have handed in a complete application straight to UCD Smurfit School admission to the MSc Finance full-time and who possess a full, unconditional offer of admission from The School.
- The scholarship award will be granted to an applicant considered to be of the highest calibre by the UCD Smurfit School judging committee. UCD Smurfit School retains the right not to grant the Scholarship prize if no applicant of the needed calibre is identified.
- The scholarship award comprises of full tuition fees for the upcoming academic session.
- The judging committee retains the right to share the scholarship award fund amongst a small number of winners.
- The extension of the scholarship award funding is contingent on the beneficiary passing all exams at the end of trimester one.
- Applicants have to be available to start the MSc Finance full-time program in early September of that academic session.
How to Apply for Cormac Costelloe Dell Financial Services Scholarship
There is no distinct application procedure for the Cormac Costelloe Dell Financial Services Scholarship award. All program applications submitted prior to the closing date of 1st August 2021 will be given consideration for this scholarship award. Those successful candidates who possess a Full or Conditional Offer and who have taken that offer for the full-time MSc Finance by 15th August 2021 are automatically given consideration. After that, The School will then compile a small short list and have a recipient selected by the end of August 2021.
Applicants may apply for a number of scholarship awards. If they are successful in obtaining more than one scholarship award, however, they may only accept one scholarship award bursary. Scholarship awards cannot be added together or merged. They will be granted the award with the higher amount. Applicants cannot transfer or make use of one scholarship award or bursary between or against another program. Scholarship awards and bursaries are also not permitted to be deferred to a future academic session. It is only valid and granted to the candidate for the year they are granted a place in UCD Smurfit. If a candidate, subsequently, elects to defer their offer, they will lose their scholarship award or bursary and will have to apply in the future.
Please be aware that UCD Belfield programs run together with UCD Smurfit School – MSc in Biotherapeutics and Business, MSc in Biotechnology and Business, and MSc in International Law and Business – are not qualified for Scholarships. UCD Smurfit School Scholarship awards are not applicable to programs in UCD Smurfit Executive Development or UCD Belfield campus.
Application Deadline: Application for Cormac Costelloe Dell Financial Services Scholarship ends on August 1, 2021.
Visit here for more details and to apply
Not interested in Cormac Costelloe Dell Financial Services Scholarship? See other UK scholarships here