Central Queensland University is now accepting applications for CQUniversity International Student Scholarship.
About Central Queensland University and Scholarship
Why enroll at CQUniversity? Students will acquire a top-notch education and experience at CQU. In addition to operating distance education centers, hubs, and locations, CQUniversity offers six schools that provide programs in a variety of areas.
Australian public university Central Queensland University, sometimes known as CQUniversity, is located in the heart of Queensland. The only institution in Australia that has campuses in every state on the mainland is CQUniversity. It has campuses in Adelaide (Wayville), Brisbane, Bundaberg (Branyan), Cairns, Emerald, Gladstone (South Gladstone and Callemondah), Mackay (central business district and Ooralea), Melbourne, Noosa, Perth, Rockhampton City, Sydney, and Townsville in addition to Norman Gardens, which serves as the organization’s main campus.
Additionally, CQUniversity collaborates with university centers in Cooma, Geraldton, and Port Pirie and has delivery locations to facilitate distance learning in Biloela, Broome, Busselton, Charters Towers, Karratha, and Yeppoon.
According to ERA 2012, CQUniversity performed at or above world standard in four research areas, with nursing research maintaining its performance at “world standard” and research in applied mathematics, agriculture, and land management, as well as other medical and health sciences, being ranked at the highest levels of performance “well above world standard.” Around 35,000 students were enrolled at CQUniversity as of 2014 throughout its numerous campuses and through distant learning.
Applications for the CQUniversity International Student Scholarship program are now being accepted by CQUniversity students all over the globe who desire to study in Australia. All new foreign vocational, research, full-degree, and packaged academic coursework students have access to the ISS program.
A scholarship worth 25% of the course cost will be automatically considered for students starting an eligible program at any campus of CQUniversity. To qualify, students must have finished their most recent course of study.
Details about CQUniversity International Student Scholarship at Central Queensland University:
Scholarship Sponsor: Central Queensland University, Australia
Scholarship Value: 25%
Number of awards: Unlimited
Study level: English Language + Academic; VET; Undergraduate; Postgraduate (Course work); Postgraduate (Research)
Host Institution(s): Central Queensland University, Australia
Eligibility Criteria for CQUniversity International Student Scholarship
- Eligible Nationalities: All countries
- Acceptable Subjects or Courses: The English Language and Academic, Vocational Education and Training, Undergraduate, Postgraduate (Course work), and Postgraduate (Research) programs are eligible for the CQUniversity International Student Scholarship.
- Admissible Criteria: The candidates must fulfill each of the requirements below to be eligible:
- A minimum overall grade average of 65% or equivalent, a minimum GPA of 4.9 (7-point scale), a minimum GPA of 2.6 (4-point scale with a minimum pass of 2), or a minimum GPA of 4.9 (7-point scale) are all requirements for applicants who have just finished their most recent studies.
- Adelaide, Brisbane, Bundaberg, Cairns, Gladstone, Mackay, Melbourne, Rockhampton, Sydney, and Townsville are the study’s geographic study areas.
- Candidates must satisfy the academic requirements of CQUniversity Australia.
- Candidates who are starting a qualifying course at any campus of CQUniversity are eligible for the award.
Note: The standard grading system used in Australia is the GPA 7-point scale.
Application Procedure for CQUniversity International Student Scholarship
- The CQUniversity International Student Scholarship must be applied for concurrently with a vocational, research, full-degree, or bundled academic course using the school’s online system iStart.
- Supporting Documents: In order, for an application to be evaluated, applicants must submit all certified or original translated completion certificates and academic transcripts.
- Academic requirements for admission may differ between courses. The material on country-specific academic requirements might help applicants compare academic credentials from different countries.
- Candidates must fulfill the English language requirements for admission to their chosen program.
Applicants can apply at any time till 31 December 2030.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other Australia scholarships here.