Germany has announced available DAAD EPOS International Scholarships, this scholarship is for undergraduate and postgraduate studies.
Germany has some of the most prestigious universities in the world and they have been offering scholarships to students yearly and this scholarship is for students that wish to pursue their undergraduate and postgraduate studies in the country.
This article is for you if you have any of the following questions or search queries regarding the DAAD EPOS International Scholarships.
- How can I apply for DAAD EPOS International Scholarships?
- What is the deadline for the DAAD EPOS International Scholarships?
- What are the basic requirements for DAAD EPOS International Scholarships?
- News and updates about DAAD EPOS International Scholarships?
- DAAD EPOS International Scholarships Closing date?
- Available DAAD EPOS International Scholarships?
Before applying for the DAAD EPOS International Scholarships, applicants must meet all the requirements for the particular scholarship program they’re applying for.
Here are a few things to consider before applying for the DAAD EPOS International Scholarships:
- Make sure you’re eligible.
- Read through the requirements and course overview.
- Have all your documentation intact.
DAAD EPOS International Scholarships – Details
DAAD EPOS International Program is available for international students who wish to pursue their studies in the country. We have offered details in this post on the eligibility for the scholarship and how to apply for the award.
Aptly qualified international candidates are encouraged to partake in the DAAD EPOS award program for International Students in Germany for the academic session 2020-2021.
The program is available for those exceptional students who desire to study the master’s degree program in development-related fields at certain universities in Germany.
University or Organization: German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD)
Course Level: Postgraduate degree
Award: Educational fund
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Not known
Nationality: International students
The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from these countries are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Subjects: Postgraduate degree program in the development-related field
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must have to works either for a public authority or a state or private company in a developing country and, as such, is engaged in the planning and implementation of commands and projects with importance on development policies possessing a bearing on technological, economic or social sectors. Aspirant’s academic degrees should normally not be more than six years old. They must hold a bachelor’s degree certificate.
How to apply for DAAD EPOS International Scholarships
To obtain this scholarship award, candidates are expected to be enrolled in the master’s degree coursework at a selected insitution in Germany. After securing admission, candidates will get an application number for further communication with the university.
For being accepted to this studentship, seekers are needed to hold a bachelor’s degree (normally four years) in a related subject and have completed an academic degree with far above average results (upper third) and usually at least two years of relatable professional experience after completion of the first degree program (bachelor).