The Data Science and Artificial Intelligence Scholarships for the academic year 2023–2024 have been announced by Loughborough University with pleasure. For students from underrepresented groups to learn data science and artificial intelligence abilities, there are 50 scholarships available. To be considered for the scholarship, candidates must belong to at least one of the underrepresented groups listed below.
About Loughborough University
Why attend the University of Loughborough? Known for its excellence in research and instruction, Loughborough University is a top-tier university. A leader in the fields of data science and artificial intelligence, the Department of Computer Science has state-of-the-art resources and knowledgeable faculty. A friendly and welcoming academic environment, as well as access to a wide variety of professional development activities, are provided for students who choose to attend Loughborough University.
Loughborough University is a public research university located in the market town of Loughborough, Leicestershire, England (abbreviated as Lough or Lboro for post-nominals). Loughborough Technical Institute was founded in 1909 with a concentration on skills that were immediately useful in the real world; it became a university in 1966. The university said that it had acquired the old broadcast facility at Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park to serve as a second campus in March 2013. With an expenditure of £379.4 million, the institution’s yearly income for 2021–22 was £328 million, of which £39.2 million came from grants and contracts for research.
The Times and Sunday Times University Good University Guide awarded Loughborough the University of the Year for 2019. Along with Bath, Oxford, and St. Andrews, Loughborough is one of just four institutions of higher learning to have won the award twice. In the Good University Guide, Loughborough rose to fifth place overall. At the 2018 Whatuni Student Choice Awards, Loughborough has also named university of the year.
Up to £10,000 in award money will be provided by Loughborough University, which may be used for living expenses, tuition, or a mix of the two. These scholarships are awarded in three payments throughout the academic year.
- EU/UK are eligible countries.
- Acceptable Subjects or Courses: Artificial intelligence and data science Students enrolled in one of the MSc programs in data science, artificial intelligence and data analytics, cyber security, and data analytics, or digital finance will get scholarships.
- Acceptable Standards: A member of at least one of the following underrepresented groups is required for candidates to be eligible for Data Science and Artificial Intelligence Scholarships. women, students of color, registered handicapped students, children from low socioeconomic backgrounds, children with care experience, estranged students, students who identify as Gypsy, Roma, or Traveller, refugees, kids from military families, veterans, and spouses of military members are among the groups we serve.
- To be eligible for the postgraduate master’s loan, you must fit the nationality or residency requirements.
- have a confirmed spot in one of the programs that qualify.
- being self-supporting, meaning not receiving any additional scholarships or sponsorship (a postgraduate loan from the UK government is permissible).
Application Procedure for Data Science and Artificial Intelligence Scholarships
- Fill out the online application form to apply for the Data Science and Artificial Intelligence Scholarships. Before applying for the scholarship, candidates must have previously filed their application for one of the master’s programs since they will need to include their Postgraduate Application Number.
- Supporting Records: A succinct supporting statement must be written and submitted with your application.
- Your prior accomplishments in school, work, and extracurricular activities
- Your past and present data science experiences, as well as any professional goals
- How will the financial support provided by the scholarship benefit you?
- Entry Requirements: Aspirants must fulfill the university’s admission requirements to be considered for admission.
Students must show that they can communicate clearly in both written and spoken English language. The candidates must speak and write English well.
The Submission Deadline for the Scholarship is 28 July 2023.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other UK scholarships here.