The Dean’s International Scholarships at Laurentian University is open for international students who want to commence the master’s degree coursework at the university in Canada.
The key to choosing a university that’s right for you is finding a place that speaks to you – a place where you feel comfortable, receive the support you need, and will set you on a path to success. Laurentian University is available to assist you to attain your educational, career, and personal objectives by making education at a Canadian university the most attainable ever! Their scholarship awards recognize academic accomplishments and are granted based on admission average.
Course Level: Masters
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
The award can be taken in Canada
Eligibility for Dean’s International Scholarships at Laurentian University
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible.
- Acceptable Subjects: Master’s Degree is available in any subject provided by the school
- Admissible Conditions: To be qualified, the candidates must possess an undergraduate degree from a renowned university.
How to Apply for Dean’s International Scholarships at Laurentian University
In order to apply for the award, applicants must need to take admission in the master’s degree program at the university. After being enrolled, applicants should apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must arrange to have official transcripts sent directly to upload all required documents for your application at my.laurentian.ca.
- Admission Requirements: In order to apply, applicants must meet all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Prerequisite: If the English language is not your first language or mother tongue, you should provide proof of your English language proficiency through one of the entry prerequisites or language tests.
The successful candidates will obtain $3,000 during the period of the master’s degree program.
- April 1st (Annual)
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other Canada scholarships here