The University of Ottawa in Canada is pleased to offer the Faculty of Arts Dean’s Merit International Scholarship to deserving applicants who are interested in pursuing a degree program at the Institution.
The University of Ottawa is proud to have one of the most generous scholarships and bursaries offerings in the country. Their students can apply for a large number of scholarships and bursaries offered by the University of Ottawa and the community. A scholarship award is granted for academic accomplishments while a bursary is granted based on financial need.
The Faculty of Arts grants 10 of these renewable scholarship awards, each valued at a total of $4,000. Eligible candidates have to be enrolled full time, and for the first time, in an undergraduate study at the Faculty of Arts and possess a minimum admission average of 90%. This scholarship award can be renewed for the three following years given that the student maintains a cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of 9.00 or higher at the end of a term (with a minimum of 24 units) and is registered full time at the Faculty of Arts. No application is required for this scholarship. The Dean’s Merit International Scholarship at University of Ottawa is awarded during the summer preceding your studies.
- All qualified students, including foreign students, are automatically given consideration for this award.
- This scholarship award cannot be joined with the President’s Scholarship or the Chancellor’s Scholarship for foreign Students.
Application Deadline: August 31, 2020
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: $4,000 ($1,000 per year)
Number of Awards: 10
Eligibility for Dean’s Merit International Scholarship at University of Ottawa
- Applicants must have a previous year’s degree.
- Candidates must possess a minimum admission average of 90%.
- Applicants must be International students
- Applicants will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency
How to Apply for Dean’s Merit International Scholarship at University of Ottawa
Visit The Official Webpage For More Information
- August 31, 2020
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other Canada scholarships here