The Dean’s Scholarship at UWE Bristol is granted to a candidate from a nation that has recently been subject to a significant hostile environmental, health or security effect, where its mitigation relates to the subject area of the chosen MSc program.
After graduation, beneficiaries will be required to be an active member of the UWE Bristol Alumni Network by assisting the University to promote its programs to prospective candidates.
Application Deadline: 31st October 2020
Eligible Countries: International
Number of Awards: 1
Value of Award:
- 100% tuition fees
- After graduation, beneficiaries will be required to be an active member of the UWE Bristol Alumni Network by assisting the University to promote its programs to prospective candidates.
Duration of Award: One academic year
Eligible Field of Studies:
- MSc Advanced Wildlife Conservation in Practice
- MSc Biomedical Science
- MSc Science Communication
- MSc Environmental Health
- MSc Public Health
- MSc Sport and Exercise Psychology
- MSc Forensic Science
- MSc Health Technology
Eligibility for Dean’s Scholarship at UWE Bristol
To be eligible, applicants must;
- have achieved the equivalent of a British first or 2:1 in an undergraduate degree
- be applying from a country that recently has been subject to a significant adverse environmental, health, or security impact, where its alleviation relates to the subject area of the selected MSc program
- hold an unconditional offer or a conditional offer where IELTS or equivalent English language is the only condition
- be an incoming student to UWE Bristol with no prior UK study
- be classed as overseas for fees purposes
- not be a sponsored student or in receipt of another scholarship/award
- provide official transcripts at the time of application.
How to Apply for Dean’s Scholarship at UWE Bristol
If applicants meet the eligibility requirements then they will be invited to apply via their UWE Welcome portal.
Send an email to Peter Spencer-Phillips at [email protected] if you have any questions
Visit The Official Website For More Information
- 31st October 2020
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other UK scholarships here