The Design Innovation & Digital Fabrication International Awards is for exceptional students to complete a degree program on design innovation and digital fabrication in sustainable manufacturing. The scholarship is part of Queensland University of Technology’s engagement with the Advanced Robotics for Manufacturing Hub (ARM Hub).
As the scholarship recipient, you will have the opportunity to work with a team of leading researchers, to undertake your own innovative research in and across the fields of Architecture, Design, and Digital Fabrication, and to gain an internationally recognized postgraduate qualification.
Application Deadline: October 30, 2020
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Design Innovation & Digital Fabrication International Awards: The successful applicant will receive a scholarship, tax-exempt, and indexed annually $28,092 per annum for a period of three years as a living stipend.
Paid leave is provided equivalent to QUTPRA scholarships. The scholarship does provide a student travel allowance but does not cover relocation expenses or paid extensions.
International students will also receive either:
- an Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) Fees Balance (International)
- a QUT research degree (HDR) tuition fee scholarship.
Number of Awards: Not Known
Eligible Field of Studies: A research program in Creative practice and communication and design
Eligibility for Design Innovation & Digital Fabrication International Award at Queensland University of Technology
- Applicants should have recently completed a first-class Honours degree, a research Master’s degree, or a coursework Master’s degree with a significant research component from a recognized institution and in a cognate discipline
- Applicants must have a strong interest in undertaking a three-year research project on design innovation and digital fabrication in sustainable manufacturing and demonstrate excellent capacity and potential for research.
- Applicants must check specific English proficiency requirements for your chosen course.
How to Apply for Design Innovation & Digital Fabrication International Awards at Queensland University of Technology
Applicants must meet the admission criteria for a Ph.D. program at QUT. After that, they can complete the application form for this award.
Visit The Official Website For More Information
- October 30, 2020
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other Australia scholarships here
Latest Scholarships Available For You To Study Abroad!
Join over 278,020 other subscribers
Enter your email below and click subscribe.