St Antony’s College Eni Scholarships in The UK for 2022/2023
We are so glad to bring to you the St Antony’s College Eni Scholarships which is currently an ongoing scholarship. Continue reading this article to find out about the scholarship, its worth, eligibility, and application process.
Eni Scholarships will allow St Antony’s College to admit up to three of the best African students irrespective of means and will add limitlessly to the diverse and intellectual character of the College. This is part of a joint initiative between Eni and St Antony’s College to invest in and strengthen African leadership.
St Antony’s College and Eni Scholarships immeasurably are equally eager to encourage and where possible, structured incentives for Eni Scholars to further their studies or find useful employment back in their home country after graduating from Oxford.
However, discussions about this are ongoing and scholars will be informed of related contacts and partnerships as they emerge. St Antony’s College is one of the constituent colleges of the University of Oxford in England.
St Antony’s College was established in 1950 as the result of the gift of French merchant Sir Antonin Besse of Aden. The college specializes in international relations, economics, politics, and area studies relative to Europe, Russia, former Soviet states, Latin America, the Middle East, Africa, Japan, China, and South and Southeast Asia.
St Antony’s College is based in North Oxford, with Woodstock Road to the west, Bevington Road to the south, and Winchester Road to the east. As of 2018, the college had an estimated financial endowment of £43.8m. Formerly a men’s college, it has been coeducational since 1962.
As a postgraduate-only college, the college does not appear in the university’s annual Norrington Table.
Worth of St Antony’s College Eni Scholarships
- The St Antony’s College Eni Scholarships covers 100% of fees- and an annual grant for living costs. The stipend for courses with different durations will also be adjusted accordingly.
- The St Antony’s College Eni Scholarships also covers one economy return airfare from your home country to the UK at the start and end of your course
Eligibility for St Antony’s College Eni Scholarships
- The St Antony’s College Eni Scholarships are open to candidates who are ordinarily resident in Angola, Ghana, Mozambique, Nigeria, and the Republic of the Congo (Congo-Brazzaville). Note that preference will be given to candidates whose first degree is from an African university.
- The St Antony’s College Eni Scholarships will be awarded on the basis based on merit and potential and financial need. Preference will also be given to candidates who have clear ambitions to use their gathered learning to benefit their home country after graduation.
- Each candidate needs to make sure he/she meets the requirements for entry to his/her course which includes English language requirements.
- To be qualified for St Antony’s College Eni Scholarships, you must apply for admission to one of the following qualified 1 year Master’s courses: MSc African Studies, MSc Global Governance, and Diplomacy, MSc Economic & Social History as well as MSc Economics for Development.
Interview date, Process, and Venue for St Antony’s College Eni Scholarships
We expect to be able to email successful applicants by the end of June 2022. If you have not been contacted by then, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
How to Apply for St Antony’s College Eni Scholarships
If you are interested in St Antony’s College Eni Scholarships and eligible for the scholarship, visit the university’s official website to apply. You can also apply for the scholarship here.
Application Deadline for St Antony’s College Eni Scholarships
The application deadline for the scholarship is March 1, 2022.
Official Website: Click here
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other UK scholarships here