Entrance International Scholarship at Selkirk College in Canada 2020
The Entrance International Scholarship is made available to International students who are interested in studying a degree program at the Selkirk College – Canada.
This scholarship program intends to support the higher education of academically exceptional foreign students at Selkirk College.
Application Deadline: December 1, 2020
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate and Master
Value of Award: $1000
Number of Awards: Not Known
Eligibility for Entrance International Scholarship at Selkirk College
- Candidates have to secure admission in any approved course at Selkirk College before December 1, 2020.
- Applicants must have a GPA or earned 80% in their final year of secondary school or your undergraduate degree.
- Applicants must be fluent in the English Language
How to Apply for Entrance International Scholarship at Selkirk College
International applicants are recommended to apply for an eligible study course at Selkirk College by the deadline. If their application for admission is accepted, they can send their application for this application. For more information, please contact the international department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check out Application Steps below. Then, complete the online Entrance Scholarship application.
- Apply for a post-secondary program at Selkirk College and have a student number assigned to you.
- Apply for an Entrance Scholarship during the application period.
- High school transcripts: applicants upload scanned copies of their high school transcripts during the online application process.
- High school transcripts can be ordered from your high school;
- Or, from the BC Ministry of Education website. (Out-of-province candidates should get in touch their provincial Ministry offices or high schools).
What happens next?
- Award recipients will be notified by email or letter.
- Students must confirm whether the award will be accepted or declined by the requested deadline date.
- Students who have accepted an award will be requested to complete a Thank You letter to the donors. A link to an online form will be provided.
Visit The Official Website For More Information
- December 1, 2020
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other Canada scholarships here