Erasmus+ Masters in DCLead Scholarship in France 2021
The European Commission is providing the Erasmus+ Master in Digital Communication Leadership (DCLead) scholarship award undertaken by a group of 3 universities in Europe.
Application Deadline: 3rd December 2020
Offered Annually? Yes
To Be Taken At (Nation): The “DCLead: Digital Communication Leadership” is undertaken as an EMJMD Program run by the Paris-Lodron-Universität Salzburg, Department of Communication Studies along with the Aalborg University (AAU), Denmark and the Vrije Universiteit Brussel (VUB), Belgium.
Type: Masters Degree
Eligibility for Erasmus+ Masters in DCLead Scholarship in France
- Applicants of all citizenships are qualified for Erasmus + Scholarship, although 75% of these scholarship awards are Partner Countries scholarships.
- Applicants are not permitted to apply for scholarships for over 3 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Programs for the same academic session.
- Applicants should be aware of the existence of a 12-months rule: any candidate from a partner nation, who has lived for over 12 months in a program country within the five years’ period prior to submission closing date, can only apply for program country scholarship.
- very good/exceptional study results (= academic excellence) in the appropriate study areas
- academic potential
- level of language skills
- work experience and professional qualifications (if applicable)
- results of interviews (if applicable)
Number of Awards: 12-15
Benefits of Erasmus+ Masters in DCLead Scholarship in France
Partner Countries E+ Scholarship grantees receive a stipend of 1.000 EUR per month for the maximum duration of the 24 months, 1.000 or 3.000 EUR for travel costs depending on the distance of the home nation to the organizing university (University of Salzburg), and 1.000 EUR for installation expenses. The grant also covers the participation costs.
How to Apply
Please go through the Admission requirements and procedures on the Program Webpage (See Link below) before applying.
Visit the Program Webpage for Details
- 3rd December 2020
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other France scholarships here