ETH Zurich University has announced 60 fully-funded Swiss Excellence and ETH Zurich Scholarships for international students in Switzerland for 2022 academic year. So it is time for applicants to submit his/her complete applications for the fully funded ETH Zurich Scholarships 2022/2023. However, the acceptance rate of ETH Zurich is quite competitive but still, most of the students will have great chances of winning a fully funded Scholarship.
The name “Switzerland” brings intuition into amazing natural beauties in our minds. Switzerland is also one of the most beautiful countries in Europe. So pursuing higher studies in Switzerland is nothing less than a fairy dream. Over the past few years, Switzerland has been providing lot of scholarships to international students to assist them in fulfilling their dream of higher studies in reputable universities of the country. Brilliant students from the world are awarded scholarships from ETH Zurich Scholarships for International Students in Switzerland.
Typically, these scholarships are awarded to those students who want to complete their Masters in Switzerland. We have two types of scholarship programs being offered to international students from different countries. One of the scholarship program is ‘the Excellence Scholarship and Opportunity Program (ESOP) and the other is ETH-D Scholarships’. Both of these scholarship programs are particularly designed for students from developing countries.
Worth of ETH Zurich Scholarships for International Students
- The ETH Zurich Scholarships for International Students is offered for three or four-semester Masters Programs in Switzerland.
- Under the ETH Scholarship Program, the students are awarded CHF 12,000 per semester for living and study expenses. Also, the candidates under this program receive a tuition fee waiver.
- On the contrary, each candidates under ETH-D Scholarships Program receive CHF 7,500 for living and study expenses.
- Each candidate also get a tuition fee waiver. The department in which the students get admission offers CHF 500 or CHF600 assistance to the students aside from the scholarships. This simply means that the students enjoy the benefit of CHF 3,000 per semester from the concerned department.
Eligibility for ETH Zurich Scholarships for International Students
- The ETH Zurich Scholarships for International Students and other national, as well as international universities, offer these scholarships to brilliant students from developing countries. Typically, the top 10% of the students with Bachelor’s degrees get admission under these scholarship programs. In a simple word, the students with Grade A in Bachelors are qualified to apply for these scholarships.
- Each candidate have to provide their phone number and Skype ID to help the authorities to organize an online interview before admission. Students from developing countries are mostly preferred for these scholarships that usually open in February.
How to Apply for ETH Zurich Scholarships for International Students
Presently, the students awarded these ETH Zurich Scholarships are studying at ETH Zurich and other universities. The admissions for 2022/2023 will begin from 1ST November 2021 so candidates who are willing to take admission under these scholarship programs can access the official website and apply for admission.
The candidates can get admission in Masters Programs offered in ETH Zurich and other universities. All the information concerning these scholarship programs is available on the official website. It is also relevant to mention that there is no fixed number of students who are offered these scholarships. Instead, the number of students may either decrease or increase depending on the availability of funds.
Application Deadline for ETH Zurich Scholarships for International Students
The application deadline to submit for the Fully-funded Swiss ETH Zurich Scholarships 2022/2023 academic session is December 15, 2021. Please note that the application window for the ETH Zurich Scholarships will open on November 1, 2021.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other Switzerland scholarships here