The Macromedia University of Applied Sciences in Germany is awarding the Excellence Merit International Scholarship to Individuals who are interested in undergoing a degree program at the Institution.
The Excellence Merit International Scholarship program aims to support future managers who want to commence a degree program in the field of media management for the academic year 2021-2022. All those with a particularly good grade average combined with a high level of personal commitment are supported. The aim is to support future managers in the media industry. The scholarship is initially awarded for one year and can range between 10 – 50% of the tuition fees. An annual extension is possible.
About Macromedia University
Macromedia University is a multi-campus university. Macromedia GmbH, based in Stuttgart, is the private sponsor. Other locations are Berlin, Frankfurt, Freiburg, Hamburg, Cologne, Leipzig, Munich and Stuttgart. Due to the inner-city location of the Macromedia campus, they currently offer their 4,500 students an urban, stimulating study environment and at the same time enable good accessibility for students from the surrounding regions.
The Macromedia University and its sister institution, the Macromedia Academy, are part of the international education group Galileo Global Education. There they operate in a network of 45 schools and universities with a total of 120,000 students on 85 campuses in 13 countries (see company). This internationality also shapes the culture at the Macromedia locations. They have already welcomed up to 80 different nationalities in their study years.
Overall, the range of courses at Macromedia University includes a broad portfolio of state-recognized Bachelor and Master degrees in German and English, currently 15 courses with 106 specializations. The thematic focus of the courses are in the areas of media, management and communication, digital technologies and design, sport, psychology, games, journalism, film, fashion, music and acting. Each area is connected with international research or the practice of art and feeds our knowledge transfer into the economy.
The aim of the university is to turn students into sustainable shapers of digital change. They want to train personalities who meet the demands of the high-acceleration society with extensive media, interdisciplinary and intercultural competence and who will shape the industrial and creative landscapes, economic, cultural and social life of the future. They also want to motivate their students to pursue lifelong learning. They want to promote their personal development and enable them to participate in a free, democratic constitutional state.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2021
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: 10 – 50% of the tuition fees
Number of Awards: Not Known
Eligibility for Excellence Merit International Scholarship at Macromedia University of Applied Sciences
- Applicants must have TOEFL iBT (at least 72 out of 120) or IELTS (at least 6.0 out of 9) or equivalent qualifications.
- Applicants must check the admission requirements of the program.
- Applicants for the Excellence Merit International Scholarship must be International Students
How to Apply for Excellence Merit International Scholarship at Macromedia University of Applied Sciences
Applicants for the Excellence Merit International Scholarship must take admission in the bachelor’s degree coursework at the Macromedia University of Applied Sciences. After that, applicants must submit a scholarship application form before the deadline.
- Letter of motivation for the choice of the field of study, the later professional goal, personal suitability as well as any previous knowledge (max. One A4 page with Arial; font-size 12; margin-left and right 1.5)
- Letters of recommendation from the teacher
- Proof of social or special commitment
- CV in tabular form, supplemented by proof of work or internship
- certified copy of the university entrance qualification (FH)
Visit The Official Website For More Information
- In the winter semester, the application period ends on July 31st and is awarded until mid-August. In the summer semester, the application period ends on January 31 and the award is made until mid-February.
Not interested in Excellence Merit International Scholarship at Macromedia University? See other Germany scholarships here