Fairleigh Dickinson University Scholarships in USA 2021
Most Fairleigh Dickinson University Scholarships are on the basis of academic merit and test scores and differ according to program. FDU provides a broad range of generous scholarship awards for their international students.
Fairleigh Dickinson University is a privately-owned institution situated in New Jersey, USA. The university is ranked #32 in Best Colleges for Veterans, #35 in Best Undergraduate Teaching and #56 in Regional Universities North.
The University was established in 1942 and has more than 8,590 undergraduate enrollments. The acceptance rate of the university is 87%, and this implies that the admissions process is selective.
Schooling at the Fairleigh Dickinson University is 48% more costly than the national average college tuition and 90% more costly than the average New Jersey tuition.
But not to worry, the Fairleigh Dickinson University provides a lot of scholarship awards for foreign students. The Fairleigh Dickinson University Scholarships are typically based on academic excellence and test scores and differ according to the chosen program.
Fairleigh Dickinson University Scholarships Details:
- Deadline: 1 Dec 2020/1 July 2021 (Annual).
- Course starts: Spring/Fall 2021.
- Country: USA.
- City: New Jersey.
- Host Institution: Fairleigh Dickinson University.
- Eligible Countries: International.
- Level of study: Bachelors/Master’s Degree.
Fairleigh Dickinson University provides scholarship awards to foreign students who wish to apply for a Bachelors or Master’s Degree at any program.
The granted awards range from $27,000 to $32,000 each year for undergraduate programs. and from $1,000 to $10,000 each year for the FDU International Graduate Scholarship award.
The scholarship awards are renewable to up to 4 years.
Eligibility for Fairleigh Dickinson University Scholarships
- Generally, the selection for the scholarship awards is based on academic merit and test scores.
- Applicants have to first submit a complete FDU course application so as to be given consideration for the scholarship.
- Scholarship awards are only renewed if candidates maintain continued full-time enrollment, a decent GPA, and remaining in good standing at FDU.
How to Apply for Fairleigh Dickinson University Scholarships
Applicants will be given automatic consideration for scholarships after submitting the application and all required documents.
The application closing date for Spring Semester 2021 entry is 1 December 2020, and that for Fall 2021 admission, is 1 July 2021.
- Have to submit a complete FDU application
- Awarded at the time of admission
- Will not increase once awarded
- Granted per year (Fall and Spring semesters)
- Cannot be used towards a Summer semester
- Renewable on the basis of continued full-time enrollment, sustaining a good GPA, and remaining in decent standing at FDU
- Meeting minimum conditions does not guarantee receipt of an award
- Subject to certain restrictions
Application Deadlines for Fairleigh Dickinson University Scholarships
- Fall (August) Semester: July 1
- Spring (January) Semester: December 1
- Summer semester (limited programs): May 1
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other USA scholarships here
What academic achievement for undergraduate
I like so much if I join my phone +251939254088
How do I apply for it??can somebody help me please
How do I apply for it?? Can somebody help me please
I really wish to apply but I’m still going to do grade 12🤕
How can I apply
I wish to apply for the scholarship,but I don’t know how to go about it
I wish to join any university in England
I wish to apply for the scholarship
So I really need your help please
Please how can I apply because I love to
I wish to apply for scholarship in USA, please I don’t know how to go about it,please help me.
Mohammed Yousef Suliman
Please help me
I wish to apply for scholarship how can I apply for it please
I wish to apply for scholarship but I don’t know
I wish to apply for the scholarship but I don’t know how to go about it
I wish to apply for scholarship in USA how can l go about it please.