BPP University in United Kingdom is taking applications for Full fees Scholarships for postgraduates in the 2021/22 academic year.
If you require extra support with funding your program and are able to prove academic excellence, possess strong references or applicable work experience, you could be qualified for one of their scholarship awards or bursaries. They provide a range of full and partial fee awards that can help realize your career ambitions.
They assist the most exceptional future talent, from all backgrounds. That is why they provide scholarship awards to those who might not possess the finances to go to university, but possess the ability, devotion and drive. Every year, more than £1,000,000 is obtainable across their fund to support studies.
Worth of Full Fees Scholarships at BPP University
- All through the year, they grant up to 10 full fees scholarships to highly devoted individuals.
- Shortlisted applicants will be gotten in touch with directly and invited to complete an extra assessment.
Eligibility for Full Fees Scholarships at BPP University
To submit an application, you have to meet the following minimum conditions:
- Possess an offer of admission to study with BPP University Law School or BPP University School of Business and Technology for the September 2021 intake
- Attained a minimum of a 2:1 degree grade or equal (or 2:2 with proof of justifying circumstances, assessed on a case-by-case basis)
- Not possess full sponsorship for the program from elsewhere (e.g. an employer)
You will be required to display proof of your suitability while they evaluate your application against the applicable scholarship award criteria. This will depend based on the program you are putting in for. There are:
Career Commitment Scholarship
Granted to the most promising future legal experts. Applications should display one or more of the following:
- Talent for a legal career – proof of strong communication and leadership talents, novelty or entrepreneurship skills, and resilience
- Strong work ethic – situations where you have displayed extraordinary discipline and drive, in an educational, professional or personal context
- Devotion to the legal profession – applicable work experience (legal or otherwise), pro bono or volunteer work
- Academic distinction – any relevant accomplishments in addition to grades
- Personal background – they welcome applicants from backgrounds customarily underrepresented in law, first generation scholars, or those who have experienced adversity
Dean of the Law School Scholarship
Targeted at high accomplishing scholars who can display an exceptional standard of academic achievement and devotion to their legal career.
Future Leader Scholarship
Awarded to those displaying exceptional leadership skills or innovation ability, with the passion and ambition to become a future leader within the legal field.
Lord Holmes Scholarship
Granted to those displaying a unique and motivating legal career journey – overcoming difficulties or providing exceptional contribution to charitable causes.
Full fees Scholarships for postgraduate business and technology courses
All through the year, three full fees scholarships are granted to highly devoted persons. The Dean of The School of Business and Technology Scholarship award istargeted at high accomplishing candidates who can display the highest standard of academic excellence and devotion to their selected career within business.
How to Apply for Full Fees Scholarships at BPP University
Fill out your application via their online system.
In your application, you will be required to display proof of your suitability while they evaluate your application against the relevant scholarship award conditions.
To be qualified for a full fees scholarship award, applicants should have completed and handed in their single scholarship application by the closing dates below. Applicants who are seeded for a full fees scholarship will be gotten in touch with directly and invited to complete an extra assessment. Applicants will be informed of the result of their application within three weeks of submitting.
Application ends on July 18, 2021, for September Programs
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other UK scholarships here