You are interested in pursuing an education in UK. We are glad to inform you that Future Leaders Postgraduate Scholarships is currently ongoing application at University of Bristol. In this article, we will discuss more about the scholarship, its worth, eligibility and application process.
Future Leaders Postgraduate Scholarships is offered for Masters degree in the field of Business, Supply Chain Management, Human Resource Management. The University of Bristol has opened Future Leaders Postgraduate Scholarship to international postgraduate candidates enrolling in certain taught programs in the School of Management to apply for funding towards tuition fees.
The University of Bristol is a red brick Russell Group research university in England. In 1909, it received its royal charter although it roots can be traced to a Merchant Venturers’ school established in 1595 and University College, Bristol, which had been in existence since 1876.
The university is organized into six academic faculties which consist of different schools and departments running more than 200 undergraduate courses, largely in the Tyndalls Park area of the city. The University of Bristol is a member of the Russell Group of research-intensive British universities, the European-wide Coimbra Group and the Worldwide Universities Network, of which the university’s previous vice-chancellor, Eric Thomas, was chairman from 2005 to 2007
The University of Bristol does not have a main campus but is spread over a considerable geographic area. Most of the university’s activities are concentrated in the area of the city center which is known as the “University Precinct”.
The university had the 8th highest average entry qualification for undergraduates of any UK university in 2015, with new students averaging 485 UCAS points, equivalent to just above AAAaa in A-level grades.
However, competition for places is high with an average 7.7 applications per place according to the 2014 Sunday Times League Tables, making it the joint 11th most competitive university in the UK. The University of Bristol gives offers of admission to 67.3% of its candidates, the 8th lowest amongst the Russell Group.
According to the 2017 Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide, approximately 40% of the university’s undergraduates are from independent schools. In the 2016/17 academic year, the University of Bristol had a residence breakdown of 78:5:17 of UK:EU:non-EU students approximately with a female to male ratio of 55:45.
Worth of Future Leaders Postgraduate Scholarships
The successful candidates of the Future Leaders Postgraduate Scholarships will receive scholarship value of £10,000 towards the cost of tuition fees.
Eligibility for Future Leaders Postgraduate Scholarships
- To be qualified for Future Leaders Postgraduate Scholarships, you must enroll in any postgraduate taught program at the university.
- The Future Leaders Postgraduate Scholarships is open to all international students.
- Each candidate must be classed as an overseas student for fee purposes to be qualified for Future Leaders Postgraduate Scholarships.
- You must have also applied to start one of the qualifying management MSc program in September 2022 to be eligible for Future Leaders Postgraduate Scholarships.
- You need an MSc Business Analytics, MSc Global Operations and Supply Chain Management and MSc Human Resource Management and the Future of Work to be qualified for the scholarship.
How to Apply for Future Leaders Postgraduate Scholarships
- If you are interested in Future Leaders Postgraduate Scholarships and you are eligible for the scholarship, visit the official website to apply.
- You can also apply by using the international scholarships online application form. Each candidate can find more details about this form in the school guidance on how to apply for international scholarships.
- Please note that the application process is the same for all University of Bristol international scholarships so the terms and conditions are the same too. Read its terms and conditions before applying.
Application Deadline for Future Leaders Postgraduate Scholarships
The application deadline for the scholarship is March 28, 2022
Official Website: Click here
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other UK scholarships here