The Deakin University in Australia is offering the Global Health Leaders Funding to high achieving applicants who are seeking to pursue a degree program at the Institution.
The sponsorship will provide 20% of the total indicative tuition fee for the normal duration of the course as an award.
Application Deadline: Open
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: 20% of the total indicative tuition
Number of Awards: Not Known
Eligible Field of Studies:
Applicants should be prospective international students enrolling in any of the following courses:
- H757 Master of Public Health
- H756 Master of Health and Human Services Management
- H704 Master of Health Economics
- H759 Master of Health Promotion
- H748 Master of Nutrition and Population Health
Eligibility for Global Health Leaders Funding at Deakin University
- Applicants must be international students
- Applicants must be prospective international students enrolling in any of the courses given above
- Applicants should have met the English and academic requirements for entry to their selected course.
- Applicants must have at least a bachelor’s degree to take admission to a master program.
- Applicants must have an overall equivalent WAM of 65% in their Bachelor degree
- Applicants should not have accepted any other Deakin scholarship or bursary
How to Apply for Global Health Leaders Funding at Deakin University
Applicants who are applying for one of the courses given above or have successfully received an offer to study in one of these programs will automatically be considered for this funding scheme. No additional application is required.
This scholarship of 20% of the total indicative tuition fee stated on your offer letter is available for the normal duration of the course.*
*Other fees not provided by this scholarship award may apply. The scholarship award will not be applied to schooling beyond the normal length of the program (whether because of extra units embarked on or repeated units).
Visit The Official Website For More Information
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other Australia scholarships here