Google Africa has announced available Google Africa PhD Fellowship Program, this scholarship is for postgraduate studies.
Google is one of the most prestigious organizations in the world and they have been offering scholarships to students yearly and this scholarship is for students that wish to pursue their postgraduate studies in the Institution.
This article is for you if you have any of the following questions or search queries regarding the Google Africa PhD Fellowship Program.
- How can I apply for Google Africa PhD Fellowship Program?
- What is the deadline for the Google Africa PhD Fellowship Program?
- What are the basic requirements for Google Africa PhD Fellowship Program?
- News and updates about Google Africa PhD Fellowship Program?
- Google Africa PhD Fellowship Program Closing date?
- Available Google Africa PhD Fellowship Program?
Before applying for the Google Africa PhD Fellowship Program, applicants must meet all the requirements for the particular scholarship program they’re applying for.
Here are a few things to consider before applying for the Google Africa PhD Fellowship Program:
- Make sure you’re eligible.
- Read through the requirements and course overview.
- Have all your documentation intact.
Google Africa PhD Fellowship Program – Details
The Google PhD Fellowship program openly supports graduate students as they enrol for their PhD, and also link them to a Google Research Guide.
- Scholars have to remain admitted full-time in the PhD program for the length of the Fellowship program or lose the award.
- Google staff, and their spouses, children, and individuals of their household are not qualified.
- Scholars that are already funded by a related industry award program are not qualified.
Google PhD Fellowship Program Benefits
- Up to 3 year Fellowship
- USD $30K to cover stipend and other research-related activities, travel expenses including overseas travel
- Google Research Mentor
Google Africa PhD Fellowship Program – How to Apply
You’ll need the following documents in order to complete an application (in English only):
- Scholar candidate’s resume with web links to website and publications (if available)
- Concise (1-page) resume of the scholar’s PhD program counselor
- Existing transcripts (mark sheets) beginning from the first session/semester of Bachelor’s degree to date
- Research proposal (maximum 8 pages)
- 2-3 recommendation letters from those conversant with the candidate’s work (at least one from the thesis supervisor for current PhD students)
- Candidate’s essay answer (350-word limit) to: “Describe the desired impact your research will make on the field and society, and why this is important to you”. Add any individual, educational and/or professional involvements that have driven your research interests
Please see the FAQ for more information
- April 15, 2020
Disclaimer: Poisenews.com is a scholarship website and we do not give scholarships unless stated otherwise, what we do is publish verified and available scholarships from reputable institutions across the globe for international students that wish to study abroad.