Do you want to further an education in UK? We are glad to inform you that Green Futures Postgraduate Taught Scholarships is currently ongoing an application at University of Exeter. In this article, we will discuss more about the scholarship, its worth, eligibility and application process.
One of our commitment to a Green Future is to make sure that the most competent and committed applicants from Low and Middle Income Countries have the opportunity to study at the University of Exeter and becoming the students of today who shape tomorrow’s world, learning about the scientific, human, social and cultural issues which are engaged in the important field of sustainability, provided with the skills for a ‘greener’ economy and the imagination to provide solutions for a sustainable society, developing their global mind set, merging culturally inclusive behavior and environmentally sound practices and after the completion of their studies, they will need to contribute to the economic and social development of their home countries.
The University of Exeter is a member of the Russell Group of research-intensive UK universities and is also a member of Universities UK, the European University Association, and the Association of Commonwealth Universities and an approved institution of the Association of MBAs (AMBA).
The university is offering up to 9 Green Futures Postgraduate Taught Scholarships for study on one of their qualified Master’s programs in 2022/2023 alongside generous philanthropic gifts from a number of like-minded donors.
The University of Exeter joins world-class research with exceptional student satisfaction, from the campuses in the South West of England, in Exeter and Cornwall. The university is one of the very few universities to be both a member of the Russell Group and have a Gold award from the Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF), proof of their established international honor for excellence in both teaching and research.
The university’s success is built on a strong partnership with its students and a clear focus on high performance.
Worth of Green Futures Postgraduate Taught Scholarships
The scholarship cover the full tuition fees and a stipend for living costs.
Eligibility for Green Futures Postgraduate Taught Scholarships
- To be qualified for the scholarship, you must be classified as an International student for fees purposes.
- Each candidate must already hold an offer to study a qualified Master’s at the University of Exeter to be eligible for Green Futures Postgraduate Taught Scholarships.
- You must be a citizen/passport holder of a Low or Middle Income Country.
- Applicants must have not previously studied or worked in a High Income country to be qualified for the scholarship.
How to Apply for Green Futures Postgraduate Taught Scholarships
To apply for Green Futures Postgraduate Taught Scholarships once you have your offer, use the form here.
A personal statement with 500 word maximum is also needed as part of the form and you need to answer the following questions:
- Your interest in your chosen program of study and how it is relevant to a Green Future in your home country.
- What you wish to gain and to contribute during your study at the University of Exeter and how a Green Futures Scholarship will support it.
- Your ambitions after you graduate and how you will stay connected to the University of Exeter.
Note that any links or testimonials that you can provide to prove your statement may be emailed to the website separately by the scholarship deadline and ensure you title you message ‘Green Futures Scholarship Supplementary information’ and include your name and student number.
Application Deadline for Green Futures Postgraduate Taught Scholarships
The application deadline for Green Futures Postgraduate Taught Scholarships is April 1, 2022. Each applicants will be notified of the result of their scholarship application by May 13, 2022.
Official Website: Click here
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other UK scholarships here