GSA Awards at Concordia University of Edmonton in Canada 2021
Applications are currently invited for the GSA Awards at Concordia University of Edmonton which will be awarded to individuals who are interested in studying a degree program at the Concordia University of Edmonton in Canada.
The GSA Scholarship Award program is a merit-based scholarship awarded out every semester. The number of scholarship awards will fluctuate depending on the funds amassed from the GSA fee levy and the number of candidates in any given semester.
Application Deadline: October 1, 2020
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Scholarship Awards: $750 for a diploma program, $1,000 for a degree program, $500 for a certificate program; the value of the scholarship award may be prorated on the basis of enrolment.
Number of Awards: Varies
Eligibility for GSA Awards at Concordia University of Edmonton
- Be registered part-time or full-time as a regular student in a graduate-level program (diploma, degree, or certificate);
- Be a domestic or foreign candidate (no constraint on citizenship). International candidates have to be in good standing with Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) and possess a valid study permit.
- Candidates are required to have completed a minimum of one semester of study at the moment of application
- Candidates have to be very passionate about the program and have their previous study certificates.
- Present a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.5 or higher;
- Demonstrate the ability to balance employment, family commitments, and community involvement while studying at the graduate level;
- Provide verification documentation if requested.
- Candidates may only obtain this scholarship award once during their program of study. There is no restriction on the number of applications that may be tendered.
GSA Awards at Concordia University of Edmonton – How to Apply
Candidates are recommended to secure admission in the referred program at the university and then can apply for the scholarship award through the online application form.
Visit The Official Website For More Information
- February 1
- May 15
- October 1
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other Canada scholarships here