The University of Toronto Mississauga is providing the Guaranteed Entrance Scholarships for exceptional scholars who are interested in obtaining a degree program at the Institution.
When you are granted admission to the University of Toronto Mississauga, you are by default evaluated and may be eligible for Guaranteed Entrance Scholarships on the basis of academic excellence and other conditions. You are informed of your eligibility of an entrance scholarship award around one week after obtaining notice of your offer, together with any terms and conditions of keeping the scholarship award. Some of these scholarship awards are guaranteed on the basis of your admission average, obtainable to both domestic and international, while some are granted on the basis of academic accomplishment and chosen by committee.
The University of Toronto Mississauga was founded in 1967, with one provisional academic building, 155 scholars, 28 faculty and 40 staff members. The campus has increased to become the second-largest arm of U of T (Canada’s biggest university). UTM now comprises 14,544 undergraduate scholars, 904 graduate scholars, more than 3,700 full- and part-time employees (comprising 1,200 permanent faculty and staff) and also more than 60,000 alumni.
U of T Mississauga has 17 academic divisions (15 departments and two institutions), 155 programs and 95 fields of study, and comprises: the Institute of Communication, Culture, Information and Technology; the Institute for Management & Innovation; the Centre for Urban Environments; and the Centre for South Asian Civilizations. The Mississauga Academy of Medicine is situated in the Terrence Donnelly Health Sciences Complex on campus.
Application Deadline: Not Specified
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Awards: Up to $12,000
Number of Awards: Not Known
Benefits of Guaranteed Entrance Scholarships at University of Toronto Mississauga
There are three categories of Guaranteed Entrance Scholarships to all local and foreign students admitted to our campus with the admitted average specified below.
- 95.0% and higher: Up to $12,000 ($3,000 renewable for 4 years)
- 92.0% — 94.9%: $3,000 (non-renewable)
- 90.0% — 91.9%: $2,000 (non-renewable)
Eligibility for Guaranteed Entrance Scholarships at University of Toronto Mississauga
- Candidates are required to demonstrate academic accomplishment.
- Candidates are required to be newly admitted scholars directly from high school and are evaluated automatically on admission (no application needed).
- Candidates are required to achieve and sustain a Cumulative Grade Point Average of a minimum of 3.70 at the end of Fall/Winter session to be qualified for renewal.
How to Apply for Guaranteed Entrance Scholarships at University of Toronto Mississauga
To apply for the opportunities, candidates are required to secure admission in undergraduate degree program at the University of Toronto. After being enrolled, candidates will be automatically given consideration for this education award.
Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions are applicable to the U of T Mississauga Guaranteed Entrance Scholarships:
- Every year, the University of Toronto Mississauga retains the right to adjust the value and eligibility conditions for awards without notice.
- Obtainable to all newly admitted scholars directly from high school and are evaluated automatically on admission (no application needed).
- Transferring, visiting, internal application, or non-degree scholars are not qualified for these scholarship awards.
- Admission averages listed are based on the secondary school curriculum in Ontario. In other territories, eligibility will be decided on the basis of local curriculum and other conditions, like standardized tests and entrance exams. If you qualify for an entrance scholarship award, your admissibility and value of your scholarship award will be stated in your offer of admission.
- Scholarship awards are on the basis of the admitted average and will not be re-evaluated.
- Where a program has been repeated, the first grade obtained will be used in calculating average for scholarship award admissibility.
- Scholarship awards may be revoked due to unacceptable academic performance.
- Scholarship awards are dependent on full-time enrolment at the University of Toronto Mississauga and are not transferable to other campuses or faculties.
- The availability and monetary worth of all scholarship awards are for the present admission cycle/or candidates for the present admission year (with the exemption of the renewable portion, stated below), and are liable to change in the future.
For More Details, Visit The Official Website
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other Canada scholarships here