Fitzwilliam College is providing a fully-funded scholarship to a talented candidate to complete their studies in the UK. Academic merit is the primary criterion for all scholarship awards, other conditions may apply to individual scholarship awards. Fitzwilliam invites applications from all exceptional students, and unless explicitly stated this is irrespective of nationality.
Lee Kuan Yew studied Law at Fitzwilliam College between 1947 and 1949 and was designated an Honorary Fellow of the College in 1969. After Mr. Lee’s death in March 2015, Fitzwilliam decided to establish a permanent monument to his memory which mirrored his strong belief in the power of education.
Application Deadline: December 3, 2020
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: Fully-funded
Number of Awards: One
Eligible Field of Studies: Master’s degree in any subject area with the exception of MBA, MFin, and PGCE.
Eligibility for Hong Leong – Lee Kuan Yew Scholarship at Fitzwilliam College
- Applicants must have A*AA at A-level or 40-42 points overall and 7, 7, 6 at Higher Level in IB.
- Applicants must be International students
- Applicants must have good academic records
- All full-time one year Masters courses are eligible, with the exception of MBA, MFin, and PGCE
- Candidates are required to also apply for a place on their selected program by 3 December 2020 and mark the box for inclusion in the funding competitions on their application. Some programs have funding closing dates later than 3 December. To be eligible for Lee Kuan Yew studentships the earlier deadlines must be met.
How to Apply for Hong Leong – Lee Kuan Yew Scholarship at Fitzwilliam College
Shortlisted applicants will be informed in February with interviews to take place (in person, or via Skype) in early March.
- To complete the application you will also need to upload a PDF copy of your University application form
Visit The Official Website For More Information
- December 3, 2020
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other UK scholarships here