The International Mathematical Union has announced available IMU Breakout Graduate Fellowship Program, this scholarship is for postgraduate studies.
The International Mathematical Union is one of the most prestigious organizations in the world and they have been offering scholarships to students yearly and this scholarship is for students that wish to pursue their postgraduate studies in the Institution.
This article is for you if you have any of the following questions or search queries regarding the IMU Breakout Graduate Fellowship Program.
- How can I apply for IMU Breakout Graduate Fellowship Program?
- What is the deadline for the IMU Breakout Graduate Fellowship Program?
- What are the basic requirements for IMU Breakout Graduate Fellowship Program?
- News and updates about IMU Breakout Graduate Fellowship Program?
- IMU Breakout Graduate Fellowship Program Closing date?
- Available IMU Breakout Graduate Fellowship Program?
Before applying for the IMU Breakout Graduate Fellowship Program, applicants must meet all the requirements for the particular scholarship program they’re applying for.
Here are a few things to consider before applying for the IMU Breakout Graduate Fellowship Program:
- Make sure you’re eligible.
- Read through the requirements and course overview.
- Have all your documentation intact.
IMU Breakout Graduate Fellowship Program – Details
The program is in place to aid postgraduate studies, in a developing nation, leading to a Ph.D. degree in the mathematical sciences.
- It is preferable that the nominator has been mentoring the nominee.
- The nominee must be a resident and a citizen of a developing country
- The student must either
- Be pre-accepted to join a doctoral program. OR
- Already be enrolled in a doctoral program in a university or research institution which is based on a developing country
- There is no age limit for the student.
- Nomination for women students is strongly encouraged.
IMU Breakout Graduate Fellowship Program – How to Apply
The nomination form has to be filled out online and be submitted by the nominator. Students cannot apply themselves for the fellowship. Paper applications are not accepted. Changes after submission are not possible.
Material to be uploaded during the process include: (Only files in PDF format can be uploaded.)
- Statement from nominator
- Scanned copy of student (nominee) passport
- Official pre-acceptance letter to the PhD Program
- Budget of total expenses requested
- PhD Supervisor CV
- Research Project
- Two (2) letters of recommendation which both cannot come from the nominator
- Transcripts of coursework (certified copies (e.g. stamped by the university)) of the student
- A) BSc degree or equivalent
- B) MSc degree or equivalent
- Nominee CV
- Nominator declaration
- PhD Supervisor declaration
- Nominee (student) declaration
- May 31, 2020
Disclaimer: Poisenews.com is a scholarship website and we do not give scholarships unless stated otherwise, what we do is publish verified and available scholarships from reputable institutions across the globe for international students that wish to study abroad.