St. Thomas University in Canada has announced available International Awards at St. Thomas University, this scholarship is for undergraduate and postgraduate studies.
St. Thomas University is one of the most prestigious universities in the world and they have been offering scholarships to students yearly and this scholarship is for students that wish to pursue their undergraduate and postgraduate studies in the Institution.
This article is for you if you have any of the following questions or search queries regarding the International Awards at St. Thomas University.
- How can I apply for International Awards at St. Thomas University?
- What is the deadline for the International Awards at St. Thomas University?
- What are the basic requirements for International Awards at St. Thomas University?
- News and updates about International Awards at St. Thomas University?
- International Awards at St. Thomas University Closing date?
- Available International Awards at St. Thomas University?
Before applying for the International Awards at St. Thomas University, applicants must meet all the requirements for the particular scholarship program they’re applying for.
Here are a few things to consider before applying for the International Awards at St. Thomas University:
- Make sure you’re eligible.
- Read through the requirements and course overview.
- Have all your documentation intact.
International Awards at St. Thomas University – Details
The St. Thomas University in Canada is granting the International Scholarship Awards to brilliant individuals who are looking to acquire a degree program at the university.
Over half of first-year students hold an entrance scholarship award, and one in eight holds a renewable scholarship award ranging in value from $9,000 to $75,000.
Eligible Countries: International
Course Level: Undergraduate
Value Of Award: $9,000 to $75,000
Number Of Awards: Four grants are available
Applicants are required to satisfy the following eligibility conditions:
- Entrance Scholarship Guarantee – Academic Distinction: It is obtainable only for Canadian students. If you are a Canadian candidate with a minimum admission average of 80 percent, you automatically qualify for a scholarship award.
- Major Awards – Academic Excellence: Candidates with a minimum admission average of 90 percent (or the equivalent for international candidates) can put in. Renewable financial aid beneficiaries are chosen based on academics: admission average, grade 12 courses, and level of difficulty, rank in graduating class, grade 11 record.
- Student Leaders Scholarships – Leadership: It is designed to entice high-impact student leaders who are a suitable fit for our vibrant community.
- Millennium Entrance Bursaries: It is available to students in financial need enrolling in university for the first time. Bursary candidates should submit a filled bursary application form with additional credentials via their candidate website.
How to apply for International Awards at St. Thomas University
Scholarship applicants should submit a completed scholarship application form with supplementary documents. Once you have obtained an offer of admission from St. Thomas, you will have the choice to fill out an application for scholarship awards via your online applicant portal.
Visit The Official Website For More Information
- March 1, 2020
Trending on Scholarships
Disclaimer: Poisenews.com is a scholarship website and we do not give scholarships unless stated otherwise, what we do is publish verified and available scholarships from reputable institutions across the globe for international students that wish to study abroad.
Latest Scholarships Available For You To Study Abroad!
Join over 278,020 other subscribers
Enter your email below and click subscribe.