The Kingston University in UK has announced available International Development Awards at Kingston University, this scholarship is for undergraduate and postgraduate studies.
The Kingston University is one of the most prestigious universities in the world and they have been offering scholarships to students yearly and this scholarship is for students that wish to pursue their undergraduate and postgraduate studies in the Institution.
This article is for you if you have any of the following questions or search queries regarding the International Development Awards at Kingston University.
- How can I apply for International Development Awards at Kingston University?
- What is the deadline for the International Development Awards at Kingston University?
- What are the basic requirements for International Development Awards at Kingston University?
- News and updates about International Development Awards at Kingston University?
- International Development Awards at Kingston University Closing date?
- Available International Development Awards at Kingston University?
Before applying for the International Development Awards at Kingston University, applicants must meet all the requirements for the particular scholarship program they’re applying for.
Here are a few things to consider before applying for the International Development Awards at Kingston University:
- Make sure you’re eligible.
- Read through the requirements and course overview.
- Have all your documentation intact.
International Development Awards at Kingston University – Details
The Kingston University in the UK is granting the International Development Awards to students seeking to obtain a degree program at the university.
International Development grants international awards valued at £2,000 for the first year of study to eligible foreign candidates. Our international scholarship awards are partial scholarship awards. This means that you have to ensure you can provide the remaining amount for fees and living costs yourself.
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate or Postgraduate degree
Value of Award: £2,000
Number of Awards: Not Known
- Applicant must an international student (classified as ‘overseas fee status’)
- Applicants must have an offer to study an Undergraduate or Postgraduate degree course (September intake only)
- Candidates must not presently be enrolled on a Kingston University program
How to apply for International Development Awards at Kingston University
Visit The Official Website For More Information
What documents do I need to submit?
You must submit all of the following documents as part of your online application:
- Kingston University’s offer email (conditional or unconditional)
- Academic Reference (from previous teacher or employer)
- Personal Statement (maximum 500 words)
- Academic transcript (if your final transcript is not available until after the 31 May, submit your most recent transcript; we will make a decision based on the grades you provide, not your expected grades)
You will be able to upload supporting documents after you submit your application up until midnight 31 May 2019. Incomplete applications will not be processed, and we cannot accept any supporting documents by email (all supporting documents must be uploaded as part of your International Scholarship application form).
- May 31, 2020
Disclaimer: Poisenews.com is a scholarship website and we do not give scholarships unless stated otherwise, what we do is publish verified and available scholarships from reputable institutions across the globe for international students that wish to study abroad.