The University of Technology Sydney welcomes applications for the International Postgraduate Academic Excellence Award.
The University of Technology Sydney has existed since the creation of the New South Wales Institute of Technology in 1964.
The research institution is in an alliance with the Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU), the Association of Southeast Asian Institutions of Higher Education (ASAIHL), and the Australian Technology Network (ATN).
The University of Technology Sydney has more than 210 Postgraduate and 130 undergraduate degree programs in various fields like design, architecture, education, commerce, communication, international studies, engineering, IT, nursing, midwifery, law, science, pharmacy, and undergraduate programs.
It welcomes over 46,190 candidates, more than 15,450 of which are foreign students. The university also houses an exceptional team of over 4,714 staff members. It has 256 current transfer exchange partnerships that support first-class programs with 185 universities in 43 nations all over the world. It has 226,661 alumni globally.
International Postgraduate Academic Excellence Award Description:
The International Postgraduate Academic Excellence Award at the University of Technology Sydney is obtainable for foreign students. The fellowship program offers the chance to attend one or more master’s degree programs in the public health services management area, provided at the University of Technology Sydney.
- Host University: University of Technology Sydney;
- Host Country: Australia;
- Study Level: Master’s degree;
- Scholarship Type: Partial Funding;
- Scholarship Worth: 5,000$;
- Eligible Nations: International Students;
- Subjects available: Public Health;
- Application Closing Date: The Scholarship is open.
Eligibility for International Postgraduate Academic Excellence Award
- Candidates are expected to be foreign students, not Australian or New Zealand residents or long-term nationals of Australia.
- Candidates must accept their offer which requires a deposit payment in line with the Offer Agreement, with regard to the Authorized University of Technology Sydney Schedule in the first two months after the date of receipt of the complete Offer Agreement, or prior to the application progress fee closing date;
- Candidates must not be in a position to obtain complete funding for the expenses of education for the studies offered at University of Technology Sydney;
- Applicants do not have to be enrolled in a multi-national UTS program;
- Candidates cannot be a publicly funded student;
How to Apply for International Postgraduate Academic Excellence Award
- Required Credentials: Each applicant will have to present a statement of results – which has copies of grades and academic results, details about any exclusions or disqualifications due to academic or other reasons, and related professional and work experience.
- Language Qualifications: Candidates applying for this scholarship award should be able to satisfy the English language conditions.
- The University of Technology Sydney would promptly give consideration to all incoming foreign students submitting an application for a Master’s degree program at the University of Technology Sydney for this scholarship award.
- UTS International will by default give consideration to all new foreign candidates applying for a postgraduate coursework program at UTS in Sydney for this Scholarship award. No extra application or documentation is required beyond what is requested in the program application.
The length of the International Postgraduate Academic Excellence Award is the standard number of credit points needed for conclusion of the beneficiary’s enrolled postgraduate coursework program based on a full-time study load, as stated in the letter of offer for admission to the program. Where the beneficiary does not follow the normal standard full-time program structure, the total value of the Scholarship award may be exhausted before program completion. The maximum length of the Scholarship award is four sessions under any program.
The beneficiary has to attain a minimum Pass average (WAM 50+) in every session. Where the pass average is not attained, payment of the Scholarship award may be withheld or terminated, unless the beneficiary can demonstrate extraordinary circumstances for the deliberation of the Scholarship Selection Committee.
Not interested inInternational Postgraduate Academic Excellence Award? See other Australia scholarships here