Caldwell University is offering international scholarships to outstanding applicants who are seeking to pursue a degree program at the Institution. The university is globally recognized for its well-designed programs, contemporary facilities, affordability, and student support.
Application Deadline: December 1.
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award
- Presidential Scholarships are typically granted to full-time freshmen with exceptional high school accomplishment and SAT scores more than 1270. Scholarship award amount range from $20,000 to full tuition and is renewable every year for four years.
- Caldwell Scholarships are typically granted to full-time freshmen with exceptional academic high school accomplishment (equivalent to a 3.0 U.S. GPA or higher) and minimum SAT grade of 1080. The scholarship award amount range from $13,000 to $20,000 and is renewable every year for four years.
- High School Achievement Awards are typically granted to full-time freshmen with exceptional academic high school accomplishment (equivalent to a 3.0 U.S. GPA or higher). Awards can vary from $5,000 to $25,000 each year. Students who do not submit SAT or ACT test scores as a part of their admissions application are eligible for this award.
- Recognition Awards are typically granted to full-time freshmen candidates that display exceptional leadership skills or a high-level devotion to extramural or community service undertakings. Awards vary from $1,000 to $5,000 and are renewable every year for four years. You are required to submit an activity resume along with your admissions application underlining your extracurricular undertakings, community service, and leadership roles.
- Talent Scholarships are typically granted to full-time candidates interested in learning art or music. Portfolio reviews or Auditions are required. Awards range from $500 to $5,000.
- Athletic Grants are typically granted to full-time candidates with exceptional athletic skills. Athletic awards differ and may be utilized for tuition and on-campus room and lodge. Athletic awards are granted directly by the Athletics department.
Number of Awards: Not known
Eligibility for International Scholarships at Caldwell University
- Applicants have to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university
- Applicants must have outstanding high school achievement (equivalent to a 3.0 U.S. GPA or higher)
- Candidates are required to submit TOEFL scores (minimum of 70), IELTS scores (minimum of 6.0), or ELS Level 112 Certificate of Completion.
How to Apply for International Scholarships at Caldwell University
Applicants are advised to enroll in an undergraduate degree program at the university. After being registered, Applicants will automatically be considered for financial support.
Visit The Official Website For More Information
- December 1
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other USA scholarships here