International Scientia Coursework Scholarship at UNSW in Australia 2021
The University of New South Wales in Australia is welcoming applications for the International Scientia Coursework Scholarship award program in 2021.
UNSW provides a broad range of Scholarships and Awards to help International undergraduate and postgraduate coursework candidates to undergo full-time study at UNSW. Some scholarships will provide a full or partial tuition fee payment, while others provide a stipend to assist with the costs associated with your studies.
About the School
The University of New South Wales (branded as UNSW Sydney) is an Australian state-owned research university situated in the Sydney suburbia of Kensington. Founded in 1949, UNSW is a prominent Australian university rated 44th globally in the 2021 QS World University Rankings and 67th globally in the 2021 Times Higher Education World University Rankings. In line with the 2020 QS World University Rankings by Subject, UNSW is rated top 15 globally for Accounting, Finance and Law, and 1st in Australia for Engineering and Technology. UNSW enlists the highest number of Australia’s top 500 high school scholars academically and has more millionaire graduates than any other Australian university.
The university has nine faculties, through which it provides bachelor’s, master’s and PhD degrees. The main campus is situated on a 38-hectare (94-acre) land in the Sydney suburbia of Kensington, 7 km (about 4.3 miles) from the Sydney central business district. The creative arts faculty, UNSW Art & Design, is located in Paddington, UNSW Canberra is located at the Australian Defence Force Academy in Canberra and subcampuses are situated in the Sydney CBD, the suburbia of Randwick and Coogee. Research stations are situated all around the state of New South Wales.
UNSW is one of the creation members of the Group of Eight, an alliance of Australian research-focused universities, and of Universitas 21, an international network of research universities. It has international exchange and research collaborations with more than 200 universities all over the world.
Worth of International Scientia Coursework Scholarship at UNSW
- Offer 1: Full tuition fee scholarships paid directly towards tuition fees for the minimum duration of the program
- Offer 2: $20,000 per annum paid directly towards tuition fees for the minimum duration of the program
Recipients of the International Scientia Coursework Scholarship may also be offered the following:
- Definite ‘fast-track’ application and interview for on-campus housing at a UNSW Kensington College
- Invitation to UNSW networking events
- Guaranteed entry to the UNSW Professional Development Program
- Ceremony to award the scholarship
Eligibility for International Scientia Coursework Scholarship at UNSW
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Be an International Student
- Be starting full-time program on campus in a UNSW Undergraduate or Postgraduate coursework program (not including PG online and UNSW Canberra)
- Must have received an offer of admission* into an eligible program for Term 1 2021 by the deadline * Offers of admission must be one of the following:
- Undergraduate or Postgraduate Letter of Offer (unconditional)
- Undergraduate or Postgraduate Conditional English Package Offer (UEEC) – candidates have to be enrolled in the UNSW Institute of Languages and successfully finish the program before starting in Term 2, 2021.
Each candidate for the International Scientia Coursework Scholarship at UNSW will be evaluated on their ability to display:
- Academic Merit
- Leadership skills (school, workplace or community)
- Extra-curricular activities (sporting, cultural activities, volunteer/work experience)
- Reasons for undertaking studies at UNSW
How to Apply for International Scientia Coursework Scholarship at UNSW
- Most of the scholarships will be awarded based on your Term 2, 2020 International Scholarship awards Application. Please make sure you allow enough time to submit your application as they are not able to take late applications.
- Some scholarships will also be awarded on a competitive basis via your application for admission. To be given consideration for these scholarship awards you will need to obtain an eligible offer of admission to UNSW.
Applications end on 11:59 PM AEST March 31, 2021
Visit here for more details and to apply
Not interested in International Scientia Coursework Scholarship at UNSW? See other Australia scholarships here