Every year, École Normale Supérieure (ENS) coordinates an international selection giving chance to the most talented international students, either in Science or in Arts & Humanities, to pursue a Master’s Degree and Diploma at the University.
École Normale Supérieure in Paris, France
Level/Field(s) of study:
Master’s Degree program at ENS (or one of ENS’ partner schools), and also ENS Diploma in the disciplines of Science or Arts & Humanities
Number of Scholarships:
10 positions in Sciences and 10 positions in Arts& Humanities.
Monthly award of €1,000 for 3 years and a room on one of the ENS university grounds.
Eligibility for International Selection Scholarships at ENS
- Applicants have to be under 26 when they apply (must not have gotten to their 26th birthday)
- Applicants should not have applied to the International Selection before.
- Applicants should not have lived in France for over 10 months during the academic session of the selection (September 1st – August 31st) nor the last year.
- Applicants have to justify at least one year of undergraduate studies granted by a foreign university during the calendar year prior to the start of applications.
- Applicants have to justify a minimum of two years of undergraduate studies in a foreign university, on the 1st of September after admission.
As an exemption, the Director of ENS could approve the application of an applicant whose academic background outside France is not standard.
How to Apply for International Selection Scholarships at ENS
The application form and documents must be submitted before 15 December 2020 (Sciences) or 29 November 2020 (Arts & Humanities) for Session 2020. Please visit the official website (link found below) to obtain the application form and for additional information on how to apply for this scholarship award.
- 15 December 2020 (Sciences)
- 29 November 2020 (Arts & Humanities)
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other France scholarships here