Jacobs Foundation Research Fellowship Program 2020
The Jacobs Foundation has announced available Jacobs Foundation Research Fellowship Program, this scholarship is for postgraduate studies.
The Jacobs Foundation is one of the most prestigious foundations in the world and they have been offering scholarships to students yearly and this scholarship is for students that wish to pursue their postgraduate studies in the Institution.
This article is for you if you have any of the following questions or search queries regarding the Jacobs Foundation Research Fellowship Program.
- How can I apply for Jacobs Foundation Research Fellowship Program?
- What is the deadline for the Jacobs Foundation Research Fellowship Program?
- What are the basic requirements for Jacobs Foundation Research Fellowship Program?
- News and updates about Jacobs Foundation Research Fellowship Program?
- Jacobs Foundation Research Fellowship Program Closing date?
- Available Jacobs Foundation Research Fellowship Program?
Before applying for the Jacobs Foundation Research Fellowship Program, applicants must meet all the requirements for the particular scholarship program they’re applying for.
Here are a few things to consider before applying for the Jacobs Foundation Research Fellowship Program:
- Make sure you’re eligible.
- Read through the requirements and course overview.
- Have all your documentation intact.
Jacobs Foundation Research Fellowship Program – Details
The Jacobs Foundation Research Fellowship Program is an internationally recognized fellowship award program for researchers looking at advancing the living standards and development of children and youth or adding to one of the Jacobs Foundation’s thematic urgencies. This comprises, but is not restricted to media studies, sociology, economics, psychology, linguistics, family studies, political sciences, neurosciences, educational sciences, and medical sciences.
- Open to researchers from any country.
- Candidates are required to have finished their PhD at the time of application.
- At the commencement of the fellowship, applicants have to be hired at a university or other research institution, but they are not required to have a permanent contract or a full-time role. The fellowship grant has to be managed by the applicable university or research institution.
Jacobs Foundation Research Fellowship Program Selection Criteria
The selection criteria are weighted equally.
- International relevance of the fellow’s planned work
- Past research accomplishments and publication record
- Scientific quality: methods and data
- Willingness to identify with the Foundation’s aims and to engage with us
Jacobs Foundation Research Fellowship Program – How to Apply
The following credentials are to be submitted along with the application form:
- The applicant’s CV, comprising a list of the applicant’s scientific publications
- A scientific paper by the candidate
The following is to be submitted independently to the Jacobs Foundation:
- A 1-page letter of recommendation from a head of department or other senior researcher backing the applicant and relating his/her qualifications, initiative, and research. This letter should be sent directly to email@example.com.
- Not Specified
Disclaimer: Poisenews.com is a scholarship website and we do not give scholarships unless stated otherwise, what we do is publish verified and available scholarships from reputable institutions across the globe for international students that wish to study abroad.
Je suis très ravie pour postuler cette bourse