The Johnson & Johnson WiSTEM2D Scholars Award Program intends to promote growth of female STEM2D leaders and nourish the STEM2D talent pipeline by awarding and funding women at critical points in their careers, in every of the STEM2D fields: Technology, Science, Math, Engineering, Manufacturing and Design. The Johnson & Johnson WiSTEM²D Scholars Award Program will assist in developing female leaders and back innovation in STEM fields.
Application Deadline: 15th October 2020 9AM HST (Honolulu Standard Time)
Eligible Countries: All
Eligible Fields of Study: The eligible STEM²D disciplines are: Science, Technology, Engineering, Math, Manufacturing and Design.
Number of Awards: 6
Value and Duration of Award: The Scholars Award is a 3-year award in the gross amount of $150,000, which will be paid to the University (the “Recipient”) for the benefit of the J&J Scholar and her study, with the agreement that the Recipient will manage the funds. The Scholars Award will be disbursed in three (3) installments of US $50,000 per year over the 3-year program period, subject to adherence to the terms and conditions of the program’s Agreement.
Eligibility for Johnson & Johnson WiSTEM2D Scholars Program
- Applicants must be a woman working in the field(s) of Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, Manufacturing and Design (STEM2D).
- Candidate is required to be an assistant female professor or international equivalent faculty position at the period of application at an approved academic university, institution or design school.
- The female scholar must possess a minimum degree for the relevant field:
- Science; MD, PhD
- Technology; PhD
- Engineering; PhD
- Math; MS, PhD
- Manufacturing; PhD
- Design; MA, MS, MDes, MArch, MFA, MLA, PhD
How to Apply for Johnson & Johnson WiSTEM2D Scholars Program
Visit The Official Webpage For More Information
- 15th October 2020 9AM HST (Honolulu Standard Time)
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other USA scholarships here
Latest Scholarships Available For You To Study Abroad!
Join over 278,020 other subscribers
Enter your email below and click subscribe.