The University of Twente in Netherlands has announced available Kipaji Scholarship Fund at University of Twente, this scholarship is for postgraduate studies.
The University of Twente is one of the most prestigious universities in the world and they have been offering scholarships to students yearly and this scholarship is for students that wish to pursue their postgraduate studies in the Institution.
This article is for you if you have any of the following questions or search queries regarding the Kipaji Scholarship Fund at University of Twente.
- How can I apply for Kipaji Scholarship Fund at University of Twente?
- What is the deadline for the Kipaji Scholarship Fund at University of Twente?
- What are the basic requirements for Kipaji Scholarship Fund at University of Twente?
- News and updates about Kipaji Scholarship Fund at University of Twente?
- Kipaji Scholarship Fund at University of Twente Closing date?
- Available Kipaji Scholarship Fund at University of Twente?
Before applying for the Kipaji Scholarship Fund at University of Twente, applicants must meet all the requirements for the particular scholarship program they’re applying for.
Here are a few things to consider before applying for the Kipaji Scholarship Fund at University of Twente:
- Make sure you’re eligible.
- Read through the requirements and course overview.
- Have all your documentation intact.
Kipaji Scholarship Fund at University of Twente – Details
The Kipaji Scholarship Fund is established mainly for exceptional scholars from nations with developing economies. Scholars from these nations could possess the potential, but not the finances to study at the University of Twente. The scholarship award is in place as extra assistance for UTS scholarship students.
The Kipaji Scholarship Fund was created by a couple of former students and associates of the University of Twente and is also backed by the alumni and staff of the University of Twente.
Course Level: Masters Degree
Award: Up to € 12,000
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: International Students
The program can be taken in the Netherlands
- Eligible Nations: International Students are qualified to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded to study in any Master’s Degree offered by the University.
- Admissible Criteria: Applicants must:
- Applicants are from countries with upcoming economies, like in parts of South America, Africa, and Asia.
- Students from these countries could have the potential, but not the means to study at the university.
How to apply for Kipaji Scholarship Fund at University of Twente
If you are interested in applying for the master’s scholarship award, you are required to secure admission to the University. After taking admission, the applicants are automatically considered for this award.
- Supporting Credentials: To put in, applicants have to be ready to submit their former transcripts to the university.
- Language Prerequisites: Candidates have to comply with the general English language test prerequisite Academic IELTS 6.5 (or TOEFL iBT of 90) and an extra 6.0 (TOEFL iBT 20) on the sub-score of speaking skills.
Benefit: Applicants will receive up to € 12,000 at the university.
- 1st May 2020
Disclaimer: Poisenews.com is a scholarship website and we do not give scholarships unless stated otherwise, what we do is publish verified and available scholarships from reputable institutions across the globe for international students that wish to study abroad.
Latest Scholarships Available For You To Study Abroad!
Join over 278,020 other subscribers
Enter your email below and click subscribe.