Management School Scholarships at University of York are fully financed scholarships for foreign students. These scholarships are accessible for masters programs. These scholarships provide the beneficiary with up to £7,500 grant.
These scholarships and studentships are accessible precisely to scholars at York Management School. These scholarships are fashioned to distinguish and reward academic accomplishment among international students from a number of nations worldwide.
If you presently have an offer from the University to study, whether firm or conditional, on one of our postgraduate Masters courses, you are welcome to apply.
The University of York is one of the achievements in UK advanced education. Since her foundation in 1963, she has driven her way to a consistently high ranking in the UK and is one of just six post-war institution of higher education to have appeared in the world top 100.
The Institution of higher education is intensely rooted in the local community of North Yorkshire. The school’s values and obligation to the public good have never been more essential. The academic institution is a hub for sharing knowledge, inspiring collaboration and elevating lives. The York Festival of Ideas welcomes a varied audience to free events that incite new ideas and encourage change. The school also unlocks access to the diverse research via YorkTalks, a yearly showcase of free bite-sized talks from the School’s academics.
Management School Scholarships at University of York – Summary
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): University of York
- Study in: UK
- Program Period: One year
- Deadline: June 10th, 2021
Focus Areas of Management School Scholarships at University of York
To be eligible to apply you should first have an offer for a position on one of the following Masters Degrees:
- Accounting and Financial Management (MSc)
- Global Marketing (MSc)
- International Business (MSc)
- International Business and Strategic Management (MSc)
- International Strategic Management (MSc)
- Human Resource Management (MSc)
- Management (MSc)
- Management with Business Finance (MSc)
You should anticipate beginning your Masters studies in September 2021.
Benefits of Management School Scholarships at University of York
Management School Scholarships at University of York are of two categories:
- Management School Masters Global Awards: This grant provides the beneficiary with £2,500 to £7,000 funding.
- Management School Masters International Academic Excellence Scholarship: This scholarship provides the beneficiary with £3,000 to £7,500, dependent on country. Check the country precise amount here.
Eligibility for Management School Scholarships at University of York
To qualify for Management School Scholarships at University of York, applicant must meet all the requirements below:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: UK, EU and International Students
- The applicants must have a conditional or firm offer on one of the master courses offered by the Institution of higher education.
- York online students are not qualified.
How to Apply for Management School Scholarships at University of York
Please follow the following essential instructions to achieve the University of York Management School Scholarships:
- If you have not yet completed your application to study at York, please do so by clicking here. The moment you are given an offer of a place, you can apply for this scholarship online.
- For Management School Masters Global Awards, click here to complete the online application form. For Management School Masters International Academic Excellence Scholarship, click here to complete the online application form.
- Attach the following documents:
- A 400-word statement, covering:
- Why you applied for the course you wish to study
- What special attributes or experience you bring to the course
- Why you deserve financial assistance
- How you will contribute to society having completed a York Masters degree
- A one-side A4 summary CV (no covering letter please)
- Include your email address and student number
To inquire further about Management School Scholarships at University of York, please visit Official Website.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other UK scholarships here