The University of Queensland in Australia has announced available MBA Scholarship at University of Queensland, this scholarship is for postgraduate studies.
The University of Queensland is one of the most prestigious universities in the world and they have been offering scholarships to students yearly and this scholarship is for students that wish to pursue their postgraduate studies in the Institution.
This article is for you if you have any of the following questions or search queries regarding the MBA Scholarship at University of Queensland.
- How can I apply for MBA Scholarship at University of Queensland?
- What is the deadline for the MBA Scholarship at University of Queensland?
- What are the basic requirements for MBA Scholarship at University of Queensland?
- News and updates about MBA Scholarship at University of Queensland?
- MBA Scholarship at University of Queensland Closing date?
- Available MBA Scholarship at University of Queensland?
Before applying for the MBA Scholarship at University of Queensland, applicants must meet all the requirements for the particular scholarship program they’re applying for.
Here are a few things to consider before applying for the MBA Scholarship at University of Queensland:
- Make sure you’re eligible.
- Read through the requirements and course overview.
- Have all your documentation intact.
MBA Scholarship at University of Queensland – Details
The program is open to outstanding students commencing the MBA degree program at UQ in Australia.
UQ Business School provides 25% tuition-fee waiver scholarship awards to exceptional students starting the MBA program (and MBA articulation pathway) every year. Scholarship award applications are only available to new students every semester.
Course Level: Postgraduate
Award: 25% tuition-fee waiver
Number of Awards: Six
Access Mode: Online
The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from Australia.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master’s degree in Business and Economics.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, you must meet the entry requirement to receive an unconditional offer for the MBA program.
How to apply for MBA Scholarship at University of Queensland
- Supporting Credentials: Submit a personal statement in video format, CV, and two written job-related references.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, aspirants must have a previous degree or qualification and minimum grade point average (GPA).
- Language Requirement: All applicants must demonstrate that they have met their English language proficiency
The University of Queensland will offer a 25% discount on tuition fees for the candidates. There are six awards available.
- June 30, 2020
Disclaimer: Poisenews.com is a scholarship website and we do not give scholarships unless stated otherwise, what we do is publish verified and available scholarships from reputable institutions across the globe for international students that wish to study abroad.