McCall MacBain Scholarships at McGill University in Canada 2022
Applications are invited from qualified candidates for the McCall MacBain Scholarships available to study at McGill University in 2021/2022 academic session.
The McCall MacBain Scholarships is about a lot more than financial assistance. They believe in the strength of community. As a McCall MacBain Scholar, you will become an active member of an assorted cohort of peers, mentors, and advisors who cherish working with others to tackle complex problems facing communities large and small.
McCall MacBain Scholars are required to bring an ingenuousness and devotion to learning from one another. As students, you will come together as a group during yearly summer retreats, monthly speaker series, bi-weekly seminars, and link up with international thinkers through a yearly Principal’s Lecture, seminars, and other events, all while schooling in one of the world’s biggest multicultural and multilingual cities.
While McCall MacBain beneficiaries will go on to work on a wide range of issues in various sectors, they are united by a mutual vision of the nature of leaders they want to be: leaders who serve others with uprightness and humility, who are devoted to continual learning and bridge-building, and who take bold, reasonable risks.
McGill University is seen to be one of Canada’s most famous medical doctoral institutions that yearly attract foreign students from over 149 various countries. With over 399 programs across 50 research facilities, McGill University provides undergraduate and postgraduate courses in various fields like biomedical engineering, business analytics, architecture, chemistry, anthropology and chemical engineering.
McGill is globally famous for the exceptional academic excellence of its learning and research programs. Nobel laureate Ernest Rutherford’s research on the field of the nature of radioactivity has been carried out at McGill as continuing a legacy of custom of innovation on its campuses which features the growth of the synthetic blood cell and Plexiglas. At McGill presently, researchers and professors are creating the new domain of epigenetics, creating new energy systems from plants, and pioneering the way in every conceivable human accomplishment.
McCall MacBain Scholarships Description:
- Host University: McGill University;
- Host Country: Canada;
- Scholarship Type: Fully Funded;
- Study Level: Masters and Undergraduate Level;
- Scholarship Worth: 5,000$ – 10,000$;
- Eligible Countries: International Students;
- Application Deadline: December of every year;
The McCall MacBain Scholarships are now obtainable for foreign Master and Undergraduate students in the fields of: Medicine, Dentistry, Arts, Theology, Architecture, Business Administration, Education, Law, Engineering, Urban Planning, Information Systems, Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, Public Policy, Music, Science, Management, Science Applied, and Social Work.
The McCall MacBain Award is a wide-ranging graduate scholarship award that is structured to assist students with the guidance, cross-disciplinary knowledge and the global environment that they will need to have an influence on the world.
The McCall MacBain Scholarship awards 20 full bursaries that will be granted all through Canada. Almost 60 extra scholarship awards of $5,000 or $10,000 will each be obtainable as part of the application process.
Eligibility for McCall MacBain Scholarships
- Candidates are required to be Canadian residents, permanent citizens or immigrants in Canada;
- Candidates have to be holders of a Bachelor’s degree program or be in the process of finishing by August 2022;
- Candidates have to be seeking admission in the autumn of 2022 to a full-time qualifying master’s degree or professional program at McGill University.
How to Apply for McCall MacBain Scholarships
- The McCall MacBain Scholarships is available from June to September 2021 for candidates who are scheduled to start a program in the autumn of 2022 ;
- Candidates are also expected to submit an application straight to McGill for a minimum of one full-time master’s degree or professional program that is qualified for admission in the summer or autumn of 2022. They will be needed to finish their application by the program closing date or at most by the middle of December 2021 if they are picked after the final selection interviews.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other Canada scholarships here