Pharmaceutical Industry Practice Scholarships for International Students at University of Queensland Australia for 2022/2023
Do you want to further your study in Australia? We are glad to inform you that Pharmaceutical Industry Practice Scholarships is currently ongoing application for International Students at University of Queensland. In this article, we will discuss more about the scholarship, its worth, eligibility and application process.
Pharmaceutical Industry Practice Scholarships is offered for Master’s degree in the field of Health and Behavioral Sciences. The scholarship has an exciting opportunity for high achieving international students.
The University of Queensland is a public research university originally situated in Brisbane, the capital city of the Australian state of Queensland. It was established in 1909 by the Queensland parliament. The university is one of the six sandstone universities, an informal appointment of the oldest university in each state.
The university was rated second nationally by the Australian Research Council in their latest research assessment and equal second in Australia based on the average of four major global university league tables. The University of Queensland is also a founding member of edX, Australia’s leading Group of Eight and the international research-intensive Association of Pacific Rim Universities.
The University of Queensland offers associate, master, bachelor, doctoral, and higher doctorate degrees through a college, a graduate school, and six faculties. The university absorbs more than one hundred research institutes and centers offering research programs, such as the Institute for Molecular Bioscience, Boeing Research and Technology Australia Centre, the Australian Institute for Bioengineering and Nanotechnology, and the UQ Dow Centre for Sustainable Engineering Innovation.
The university is rated 36th in the world by the 2021 US News Global Ranking, 51st in the world in the Academic Ranking of World Universities 2021, 47th in the world in the QS World University Rankings and 54th in the world in the Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2022.
The University of Queensland is rated 31st in the world in the CWTS Leiden Ranking 2021.Scimago Institutions Rankings (Higher Education) has rated the university at 44th in the world and 3rd in Australia for 2020.
In addition, the university has a strong research focus in science, medicine and technology. The University of Queensland’s research improvement includes pioneering the development of the cervical cancer vaccines, Gardasil and Cervarix, by UQ Professor Ian Frazer.
In 2015, the university is rated by Nature Index as the research institution with the highest volume of research output in both interdisciplinary journals Nature and Science within the southern hemisphere, with approximately twofold more output than the global average.
Apart from disciplinary-focused teaching and research within the academic faculties, the university maintains a number of interdisciplinary research institutes and centers at the national, state and university levels.
Worth of Pharmaceutical Industry Practice Scholarships
All successful candidates of Pharmaceutical Industry Practice Scholarships will receive a partial funding of $5000 – $10,000.
Eligibility for Pharmaceutical Industry Practice Scholarships
- To be qualified for the scholarship, you must have received an unconditional offer or have already confirmed offer in the Master of Pharmaceutical Industry.
- You must be an international student to be eligible for Pharmaceutical Industry Practice Scholarships.
- Each candidate must display good academic excellence to be qualified for Pharmaceutical Industry Practice Scholarships.
- To be qualified for the scholarship, you must not hold another scholarship at once.
How to Apply for Pharmaceutical Industry Practice Scholarships
- To apply for the scholarship, you have to receive a UQ student ID number
- You must hold an unconditional offer or have already confirmed your place in the program.
- After you have received your offer, you can now submit your CV/resume, Personal/motivational statement not more than 1000 words and state the reasons for your interest in studying the Master of Pharmaceutical Industry Practice at University of Queensland and your personal goals/ambitions, one reference letter from teaching staff at your institution or from an employer to email@example.com:
- Please note that if your application for your chosen degree program has not been evaluated by the scholarship application closing date, we cannot consider your scholarship application.
- If you are interested in Pharmaceutical Industry Practice Scholarships and you are eligible for the scholarship, visit the university’s official website to apply
Application Deadline for Pharmaceutical Industry Practice Scholarships
The application deadline for these scholarship is January 14, 2022.
Official Website: Click here
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other Australia scholarships here