St. Georges University in the United Kingdom welcomes applications for the Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme for September 2021/22 intake.
They possess a long, memorable history of training doctors, dating back over 250 years. Among their alumni, there are some of the founders of medicine. They are renowned for their ground-breaking approach to developing education and their graduates are equipped for the rigors and rewards of a challenging demanding and changing profession.
St George’s, University of London provides a number of scholarship awards for exceptional scholars wishing to study a postgraduate program at the UK’s specialist health university. They are focused on transforming people’s lives in the United Kingdom and all over the world.
They acknowledged and foster the exceptional potential in healthcare and science, with their full and partial postgraduate scholarship awards.
The postgraduate scholarship scheme at St George’s is competitive; they select applicants who demonstrate academic excellence and illustrate how they will go on to make a difference after their time at St George’s.
Full scholarship awards are obtainable across the following postgraduate programs for both home and foreign students:
- Biomedical Science MRes (pathways)
- Genomic Medicine MSc
- Global Health MSc (pathways)
- Sports Cardiology MSc
- Translational Medicine MRes
Worth of Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme at St George’s University
- They also offer partial scholarships for home and international students on the Physician Associate Studies MPAS. If awarded, the scholarship will be paid towards the first year of study.
- St George’s Global Health MSc international student scholarship
- Each year at St George’s, they provide one foreign student from a low-income nation on their Global Health MSc the Global health international health fellowship scholarship award.
- The Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme covers the student’s full tuition fees as well as a maintenance grant to cover living expenses.
Eligibility for Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme at St George’s University
To be eligible for consideration, you must:
- Submit an application to study a taught postgraduate program, full time or part-time, for at most four years
- Not already qualified at Masters level
- Must be self-funding. Programs completely funded by the NHS or scholars getting employer or sponsor funding are not qualified for consideration. This does not apply to candidates who are making use of the Postgraduate Loans scheme or Career Development Loans.
- Meet the entry requirement for your selected course of study
- Be offered a place on the course to start in the 2021/22 academic year
Candidates with the highest scores across all programs will be given consideration for the scholarship award. Your application will be scored based on:
- Your degree classification
- Your personal statement
- Your work experience
- Your interview
- Your references
How to Apply for Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme at St George’s University
- If you are a home, EU, or international applicant applying for a taught postgraduate programme awarded by St George’s, you will be automatically considered for the scholarship providing you apply by the deadline.
- You are not required to submit an extra application form; however, you may be required to attend a physical or virtual interview.
- Successful candidates will be those who the Scholarship award Committee feel will make a positive addition to the academic setting at St George’s and attain the highest scores.
To be given consideration for a Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme, you have to submit an application for one of the eligible postgraduate taught programs. The deadline for scholarship applications for the academic year 2021/2022 is Wednesday, 10 March 2021.
You have to make sure that your application is finished in order to be given consideration for funding. To be considered complete, it has to contain all the applicable supporting documentation needed by the program applied to, like transcripts, references, and English language scores.
Deadline: Applicants who wish to be considered for their Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme will need to have submitted a completed course application by midnight on March 10, 2021.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other UK scholarships here