Queen’s University in Canada is awarding the Principal’s Scholarships to International students who are passionate about studying for a degree program at the Institution.
QU offers a variety of degree programs that help students gain great knowledge and nimble skills required in today’s competitive world.
Application Deadline: February 1, 2021
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Bachelor degree
Value of Award: $4,000
Number of Awards: Unlimited
Eligibility for Principal’s Scholarships at Queen’s University
- Applicants must have Academic average (see high school grades) 95.0% + IB Diploma Programme requirements: 39 + core
- Applicants must be International Students
- Applicants must be proficient in the English Language
- Applicants are needed to meet the entry requirements of the university. Candidates who are/were registered in their first year of the program at another post-secondary institution would be qualified for admission scholarships on an appeal basis given:
- The student is being admitted based on his/her high school grades (excludes all post-secondary course work). And,
- The student is being admitted into year one of a full-time undergraduate degree program at Queen’s.
- All appeals must be received by December 1 of your first year at Queen’s.
If you have been granted a renewable academic-based award, to remain eligible for renewal of the award you are expected to:
- Remain enrolled in an 80% course load (usually 24 units in Fall/Winter)
- Achieve a minimum G.P.A. of 3.5
Please be aware that not all academic-based scholarship awards are renewable, refer to the scholarship award terms on SOLUS or the Student Awards website to verify if your Queen’s award is renewable. Read through the Queen’s Renewable Awards Policy for additional details.
How to Apply for Principal’s Scholarships at Queen’s University
Students will be automatically given consideration for this award.
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information
- February 1, 2021
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other Canada scholarships here