The Monash University provides an opportunity for the applicants to focus in on the development of particular skills in keeping with their needs and interests. The QTEM International Scholarship assists domestic and International students intending to enroll in a range of Business and Economics degrees.
Application Deadline: Open
Eligible Countries: You must be one of the following:
- An Australian citizen
- A New Zealand citizen
- Australian permanent resident
- Australian humanitarian visa holder
- An International student
Value of Award: $3000 one-off payment and reimbursement of the GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test) fees
Number of Awards: Varies
Eligible Field of Studies: Master of Actuarial Science, Master of Applied Econometrics, Master of Applied Finance, Master of Banking and Finance, Master of Business Economics, and Master of Economics.
Eligibility for QTEM International Scholarship at Monash University
- Applicants must hold their previous Certificates of Degree.
- Applicants must participate and complete the QTEM program and remain enrolled in the required master’s degree.
- Applicants must be commencing or continuing students enrolled in the nominated Business and Economics postgraduate programs will be invited to apply for the QTEM program.
- Applicants need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
- Based on academic achievement and offered to the highest achieving students.
- Starting or returning students registered in the nominated Business and Economics postgraduate programs will be asked to put in for the QTEM program.
To retain this scholarship:
- You must participate and complete the QTEM program and remain enrolled in the required master’s degree.
How to Apply for QTEM International Scholarship at Monash University
Applicants must have to take admission to the master’s degree program at Monash University. No application is required for the opportunity, all eligible students will be automatically assessed on the basis of admission.
Visit The Official Website For More Information
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other Australia scholarships here