Reach Oxford Scholarships at University of Oxford in UK 2020
The University of Oxford in the UK is awarding the Reach Oxford Scholarships in full financial opportunities for students who are interested in pursuing a degree program at the Institution.
A number of colleges at Oxford University provide Reach Oxford scholarships (formerly Oxford Student Scholarships) to candidates from low-income nations who, for political or financial reasons, or because regular educational facilities do not exist, cannot study for a degree program in their own nations.
Eligible African Nations: Angola, Algeria, Benin, Burkina Faso, Botswana, Cameroon, Burundi, Central African Republic, Cape Verde, Côte D’Ivoire, Chad, Democratic Republic of Congo, Djibouti, Congo, Egypt, Eritrea, Equatorial Guinea, Ethiopia, Gambia, Gabon, Ghana, Guinea-Bissau, Guinea, Kenya, Liberia, Lesotho, Libya, Malawi, Madagascar, Mali, Mauritius, Mauritania, Morocco, Namibia, Mozambique, Nigeria, Niger, Senegal, Rwanda, Seychelles, Somalia, Sierra Leone, Sudan, South Africa, Swaziland, Tanzania, Syria, Togo, Zambia, Tunisia, Uganda, Zimbabwe.
Other Nations: Albania, Afghanistan, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Bangladesh, Azerbaijan, Barbados, Belarus, Belize, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Cambodia, China, Chile, Colombia, Cook Islands, Comoros, Costa Rica, Dominica, Croatia, Dominican Republic, Cuba, Ecuador, Fiji, El Salvador, Georgia, Guatemala, Grenada, Guyana, Honduras, Haiti, Iran, Indonesia, Iraq, Jamaica, India, Jordan, Kiribati, Kazakhstan, Korea, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Malaysia, FYR Macedonia, Maldives, Marshall Islands, Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Myanmar, Nauru, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niue, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Palestinian Administered Areas, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Samoa, Sao Tome and Principe, Serbia, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, St Kitts-Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent & Grenadines, Suriname, Tajikistan, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Ukraine, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Viet Nam, Yemen,
Number of Awardees: Around 2-3 per year
Value of Scholarship Award: Tuition fees and college fees, a grant for living costs, and one return airfare each year
Duration of Scholarship Award: 3-4 years, contingent on course length
Eligibility for Reach Oxford Scholarships at University of Oxford
- Candidates are required to be citizens of nations who obtain official development aid from the Development Assistance Committee (DAC) of the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)
- Applicants must have received an offer and who are of the highest academic ability.
- Applicants must be proficient in the English Language
How to Apply for Reach Oxford Scholarships at University of Oxford
- You are required to submit an application to the University of Oxford for an undergraduate program via UCAS by 15 October 2020, and be successful in obtaining a place.
- Details on how to apply for a scholarship for 2021 entry will be made available on this page in January 2021.
- For 2021 entry candidates who apply by the 10 February 2021 scholarship closing date, the selection process will be carried out in March 2021.
- Applicants will be informed of the outcome of their application in April 2021
Visit The Official Website For More Information
- Application to the University of Oxford for an undergraduate course through UCAS must be made by 15th October 2020
- Applications for 2021 entry are due to open in January 2021
- Applications must be submitted by 12 noon (UK time) on 10th February 2021
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other UK scholarships here