The University of the Fraser Valley is accepting applications from exceptional new foreign candidates for the International Regional Entrance Scholarship in Canada. Every year, UFV International welcomes over 700 fresh students from more than 70 nations all over the world. UFV invites academic excellence by awarding scholarships to top incoming international students every year.
There are up to 35 scholarship awards obtainable to support highly motivated candidates starting a master’s degree program at the university for the academic session 2020-2021.
Course Level: Graduate
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: 35
The award can be taken in Canada
Eligibility for Regional Entrance Scholarship at University of the Fraser Valley
- Eligible Nations: Applications are available for candidates from these eligible regions; Africa, Latin America, ASEAN, East Asia, and South Asia
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any master’s degree course offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have a minimum overall GPA (Grade Point Average) of 3.0.
How to Apply for Regional Entrance Scholarship at University of the Fraser Valley
All qualified international candidates who apply to UFV are given consideration automatically. No separate application is necessary. Only qualified candidates who have submitted a complete application (application fee, official evidence of English language proficiency, and official transcripts) by the scholarship award deadline will be given consideration.
- Supporting Documents: Application fee, official proof of English language proficiency, and official transcripts must be submitted with the application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must have a previous year degree
- Language Prerequisites: Candidates are required to demonstrate that they possess a good level of written and spoken English.
The university will offer up to 35 scholarship awards with a value of $5,000 every year per candidate during the period of study.
Scholarship application closing date is April 1 for Fall semester entry and August 1 for Winter semester entry.
Not interested in this scholarship? See other Canada scholarships here