Regional Scholarships at La Trobe University in Australia 2020
The Regional Scholarships at La Trobe University is a special scholarship award only accessible to candidates who are willing to school in any of the La Trobe University regional campuses.
La Trobe University welcomes candidates from all around the world and they are ready for change and enthusiastic for the challenge. Here, you will achieve the education quality in higher education which is useful to build up a bright future.
Application Deadline: December 31, 2021
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Value of Scholarship Award: Candidates will obtain a one-off AUD 5000 bonus award when they arrive and register on any of the Regional campuses. The amount will be deducted from the first-semester tuition fees.
Number of Awards: Not known
Eligibility for Regional Scholarships at La Trobe University
To be eligible, applicants must;
- Be a national of a nation other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Be applying to an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program for any of the 2020 and 2021 entrants.
- Be submitting an application to any of the La Trobe University Regional Campus
- Be showing their English language ability by submitting a satisfactory certificate.
- The applicant must meet all the conditions in their offer letter by the deadline provided.
How to Apply for Regional Scholarships at La Trobe University
Interested applicants are needed to take admission in an undergraduate and postgraduate program at the university. Subsequent to that, you can partake in this award program.
Candidates will obtain a one-off AUD 5000 bonus award when they arrive and register on any of the Regional campuses. The amount will be deducted from the first-semester tuition fees.
- Maintain full-time enrollment and satisfactory academic progress during studies.
- Candidates have to satisfy the terms and conditions contained within the offer letter.
- The candidate has to study the whole program at a La Trobe Regional Campus.
Visit The Official Website For More Information
- December 31, 2021
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other New Zealand scholarships here